“Consistent”

JOEY Polo Park
Ranked #46 of 1,716 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A patio that's enclosed so you don't have to worry about the weather at any time of year. A jumping off point or a good place to wind up after the Polo Park Shopping Mall.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Visit here frequently as the food and service are consistently very good. There is sometimes a wait, but it's normally short and well worth it

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I went to the Joey Restaurant on Route 90/Kenaston and we really enjoyed it. Our server was super attentive without being intrusive. The food was delivered in good time and was delicious. One thing I really liked was that during the 20 minute wait for a table, they served complimentary wine and appetizers... a really nice touch.

We were on the restaurant side so the noise level was fine. I could tell the bar side was very loud and probably not conducive to conversation.

We would definitely go there again.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I are regulars at Joeys on Kenaston. I love the sushi cones with a salad or their lobster grilled cheese, my husband often orders the chili chicken appetizer. The wait staff are the best, very personable and willing to set things straight if you are not please with your selection. Not sure what wine to order they will offer you a taste before you pay!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Went for lunch with my dad and ordered the lobster ravioli. The food came out and was luke warm at best and covered in so much parmesan it was almost inedible. My dad's lobster grilled cheese was tasty but the fries were way too salty. The servers were very friendly, especially since they looked like they should be at Whiskey Dix dancing on the stage... but only with longer skirts. I'll go back and try something else and hope it comes out warm at least.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

We went to Joey's for lunch, it is a great place to be. I love their yam fries with truffle oil and the combination of different styles of food. Saw the apple pie with maple flavour ice cream, looks really nice will definitely go back and try it. Lounge area is nice too.