All reviews pancake house mineral spa urban oasis polo park electric fireplace girls night steam room pool area portage avenue room service wedding reception king suite enjoyed my stay cleaning staff close to the airport tara joey
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019

The front desk were ready to help the vistors. The kids loved in Pool but it can be very loud. Shopping and Restaurants were plenty and the parking was not an issue. Buses were frequent on Portage Avenue if you wanted to travel on foot.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hkhaira, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Dear GrandTour06254454649,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and we look very forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed May 20, 2019

We came for the Urban Oasis Mineral Spa, which I would not recommend, but overall enjoyed the hotel. Other than getting there the first time and not knowing which side of the hotel the entrance was on. Walls are very thin, and we had a dog room across from us. Clearly the dog was left on it's own as it was barking and howling quite a bit, but thankfully the owners came home before it was too late at night. Free parking in the parkade was good. Lots of road construction in the area around the hotel, but they didn't work on the weekends, so it wasn't too bad. Right across from a great Earl's restaurant and from Polo Park Mall which was excellent, plus close to lots of other shopping and easy driving to Thermea spa and to Celebrations Dinner Theatre.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
hkhaira, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Dear Mearaki17,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and services overall! I am sorry for the service received at the spa, however. Please rest assured that this is not the service we strive to provide and I have shared your comments with our spa management team so they may follow up with their staff members.

I very much hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future so we can show you what a stay at the Clarion Hotel & Suites should be!

Reviewed May 15, 2019

very nice. it was our 40 th anniversary and we were upgraded to a lovely suite. only bad part was the elevators were both out of order on the day we were leaving and we had to walk up a flight of stairs.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Scout-406,

Thank you so much sharing your feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of some of the great amenities that we have to offer and the upgraded suite! I sincerely apologize for the elevators breakdown during your stay. We really want our guests to feel that this is a home away from home and I'm so glad that we've succeeded for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

The Clarion is a very nice modern looking and clean hotel. Execpt for a few issues. Firstly, the elevator! The one functioning elevator was very very busy all the time. Often leaving some people behind due to lack of room. But I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Or both will be out of comision. As the one that is working, never gets a rest. Secondly, The ladder in the main pool, closest to the slide is broken and it's going to hurt someone. And lastly, I expected a hotel like the Clarion to have room service. I'm a little disappointed in that.

Room tip: The room was fine. But no video on demand. And the available channels were sub par.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Journey68498129722,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback from your recent stay. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the modern look and cleanliness of our hotel, however it seems we fell short in other areas. I apologize for the elevator breakdown during your stay and the issues you had with the pool maintenance.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

I had a wonderful stay. very clean and welcoming. the pool area was very nice. it was the warmest pool I have been in yet. I would most definitely stay again and recommend to all my friends and family.

Room tip: just on thing. housekeeping should announce themselves before entering a room.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear NorthStar36328141685,

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and cannot wait to welcome you and your family back in the future.