“Would stay again for sure!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 65 Hotels in Winnipeg
Britton, South Dakota
“Would stay again for sure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Just stayed for three nights. Great stay! Friendly and efficient staff. Clean, clean room with up-to-date furnishings. Quiet rooms...never heard another sound from neighboring rooms or hallway or outside traffic/noises. Super comfortable bed, sheets and pillows. Good breakfast bar with hot and cold food. Plenty of room to sit and eat in breakfast room. Easy access from street. Lobby and halls all well-kept. No complaints!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sorfour

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Thompson, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Chose this Hotel as it was close to family I was visiting for a week in July/August 2014. Staff was nice and very helpful. The room was very clean and the price was acceptable. The Hotel is right beside Pembina highway, and I did not hear the traffic at all. They have a good free breakfast, the options each day do not change. Breakfast has eggs, hash browns, sausage, waffles, cereals. They also have a meatless soup and snacks at night during the week. I got the munchies late at night and the staff was most helpful in getting me a snack. The Box stores of the Keniston area are about a 15 minute drive away. The parking is good, but I did not notice if they have Plug-ins for Winter!

Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stayed here with family for about a week in July 2014. Stayed in 2 bedroom standard room. Staff was nice and helpful. Free computer area with printer. The room was a little cramped but the price was right. This is right off of the main Pembina highway. A Wendy's is literally right next door. Pool and hot tub was nice. They have a salt water pool with a slide. Kids will love the slide. They have the best free breakfast in town. Breakfast has eggs, hash browns, sausage, waffles, cereals. They also have a meatless soup and snacks at night during the week. Most things you want to see in the area are around a half hour drive. Very family and pet friendly. free parking.

Room Tip: May want to get a suite room if you want more space. Standard room are a little cramped but are pri...
1 Thank WItraveler2000
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I found the check in process quite slow but the staff were friendly and seemed helpful. The cleanliness of the room was outstanding and met my high expectations. My suite on the third floor was quiet and had a couch a desk and a round table with four chairs. There doesn't seem to be a lot for choices for hotels in this part of Winnipeg but that's ok because I would stay here again and I would recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to explore Winnipeg for the day and found the Best Western to be in a good part of town. Other hotels we saw seemed to be in sketchy areas. Very clean hotel with comfortable beds. It was a little overpriced when compared to other hotels we stayed in while in North Dakota. Fitness center was a nice extra but it pretty small. I think they could reorganize the way the machines are setup and give the guests a little more room in there. Breakfast was good but the coffee was terrible. Starbucks was right next door though!

Stayed July 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Our stay at this hotel was not the best. Upon check in we found out that our room was not big enough to hold all 6 of us and now unexpectedly we had to rent two rooms as no suites were available. We asked to keep one of the rooms for the next night as we had friends coming up and one of our kids could stay with them. When we went back to check in the next day, we found that the hotel had given our rooms away. To make up for this they found us a suite but had to pay extra for it. As well a lady at the front desk was quite rude about the whole ordeal. I later heard her make racist comments about another guest who was there at the hotel.

• 3 of 5 stars
      Location
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Nicole B
Bwplus63012, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay with us at the Best Western Plus Pembina Inn & Suites.

As my General Manager Gilles Landry mentioned to you on the phone when he called you last week, for fire and safety regulations we are only allowed to have a maximum of 4 guests in our suites and In our standard rooms with 2 beds a maximum of 5 guests. I am sorry that this was not explained to you when you made your booking online at bestwestern.com and we have looked into having them update our information regarding this.

In regards to your comments about one of our front desk agents, both myself and Gills have spoken to this individual and I think there might have been some miss-understanding but regardless still this was unprofessional.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 204-262-1502.

Renee Kelly
Group Sales Manager
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites
Willmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have stayed in a lot of different places because I travel a lot and this is by far one of the best motels. It is exceptional with everything! The staff is very firendly, very clean and comfortable rooms with a breakfast that is just tremendous. The location is also a plus side beig close to the south side of the city, close to downtown (on Pembina HWY) as well as a fair amount of places to eat within walking distance (the Pony Corral next door has a bar).