Best Western Plus Pembina Inn & Suites
$120
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$109
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$127
$180
$174
$102
$90
All reviewswestern hotelshot souphash brownsbreakfast roomgreat place to stayhot itemssalt water poolexcellent breakfastrecommend this hotelcomfortable bedsnice poolperimeter highwayhot tubfree breakfastpool areayogurteach morning
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have been traveling from Arizona to Nevada, to California to Oregon to Washington and into Canada and have been staying at Best Westerns along the way. The is the absolute best. Professional staff exceptional. Very clean and appealing. I would go out of my way to stay here.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Arizonamates
Reviewed August 20, 2012

First time here. Good front desk service. Room was very clean. Beds were comfortable. Quiet at night with no noise noted despite being right next to busy street. We wish the breakfast hours could have been extended to 11 on the weekend to allow for sleeping in! Otherwise, fantastic place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Booked it because my last stay in the South side of Winnipeg was not that great. Well I was very happy with the room, very clean, spacious, and mordern. The Staff was great and very helpful. My boys enjoyed the waterslide and pool and the morning breakfast was the above the normal hotel hot breakfast, lots to choose from.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DaveH36
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was visiting for 5 nights to see family in the area and was the Best Western Plus was recommended- with good reason.

The hotel served a lot of families and even hosted some teams - yet it was completely quiet and clean. I noticed that groups had arranged to meet in one of the common rooms in the main floor rather than have a room party that could disturb others.

After five nights you get to know whether they have their act together and this hotel definitely does.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ICFY95
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I stayed in June 2012 on a business trip and was pleased with this hotel. I arrived three hours before check in and had no issues. Prior to my arrivial, I had shipped some boxes to the hotel which I needed for business. They were waiting in my room for me - no hassles.

The only slight issue was that all the hotel luggage carts were in use, and I needed to move the boxes to my rental car. The front desk staff said they'd call me when one was available. They didn't call, but brought it right to my door. Great service!

The room and bathroom were clean and tasteful. The wireless access was decent enough. The mini-fridge was a nice touch.

I'd use this hotel again if I find myself in Winnipeg.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business