“Great Pizza... Expensive”

Calabria Market & Fine Wines
Ranked #330 of 1,679 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We offer a specialty food market, deli, lunch, prepared dishes ready for your oven, catering, gift baskets, and a private wine store.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Calabria market has fairly good pizza and I really enjoy it there, though it is not a sit down kind of place it is better for delivery. The pizza was lovely and I always enjoy the brushetta pizza on the menu. It is made quite fresh and the service is nice. You can also order in pasta and some meat. The wine is so expensive! Also the food is expensive, overall the expense is very very high. It is a big treat and we only get it occasionally. It is a nice place and I guess there is somewhere to sit down... but I like to order in from there and come and pick it up. I've been her occasionally and it is probably some of the best pizza in Winnipeg. The pizza is fun and every once and a while when our family is willing we will go there.

1  Thank Janice H

Reviewed May 30, 2013

One of the best Italian subs I have had. I go regularly to eat lunch. A few good looking girls working there as well.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

A quaint little market with delicious pizza (generous toppings, good crust) and from past experiences nice sandwiches. That being said it was a favourite of the many men who work in the area because of the prices and the incredibly large meat filled sub sandwiches. Sadly for many of the gentlemen I know it has been reported that the amount of meat in the sandwiches has been reduced a fair amount. That never sits well with men!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fresh and generous pizzas, pastas and Italian sandwiches. Fast and friendly, family owned and operated. We've been going there every week or 2 for almost 18 years. Fantastic!

Excellent ideas for catering and large parties too.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Calabria market has the best pasta and pizza (lots of cheese). The owners are very helpful when it comes to pairing a wine with your meal! Highly recommend their food if you haven't tried it yet.