“Great Burgers”

Dining options: Late Night
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Unburger has a simple format that uses great fresh ingredients to produce full flavoured burgers. They have old school Coca Cola bottles and fries. I tried an Afternoon Delight which was a chicken burger with lovely grilled vegetables and pesto. I added the goats cheese option also. The burger was tender and juicy with lots of flavour. Yum! You can even get a beer to go with your meal if you choose!

Dauphin, Canada
“Get your burger done anyway you like!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We went to Unburger to see if all the talk about great burgers was true. We were all very impressed! Great choices and great flavours. We each picked a different combination. Some added bacon, one chose a fried egg, another had the chicken and I enjoyed spicy mushrooms. We had the regular fries as well as sweet potato type. We loved them all! Definitely will be crack!

Visited October 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Unburger - a MUST try !”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had seen this restaurant on the Food Network and had to try it out. I ordered the Donald burger with a classic Coca-Cola in the old style bottles and as ide order of fries and my wife had the Shang - Awesome burger also with a Coca-Cola and side of fries. We were both blown away...the burgers were extra juicy and our taste buds were very happy ! We will definitley go back.

Winnipeg
“just ok”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Quite good burgers, the salad i ordered was not what i expected and I really disliked it. Staff made a mistake on the order and I was back at work before I noticed, so one of us didn't have a burger.... pretty disappointed. I might try them again for burgers only and check my bag before i leave.

Visited April 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Tasty and trendy”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A small trendy hamburger restaurant in the village just off Osborne st. We go there for lunch and find that it can be expensive but what makes it worth it is the uniques of the menu. The last time I was there I had the blueberry yum yum burger. Fantastic. If this is your first time there you will immediately notice that you cannot get a "hamburger" here. They are all created differently and you will experience (hopefully) something very interesting. I did try the vegetarian falafel burger. I like falafel but I must admit I may not order it again here. It was just ok and when there are so many other choices I may try something else.