“Unburger - a MUST try !”
Review of Nuburger

Nuburger
Ranked #4 of 1,665 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had seen this restaurant on the Food Network and had to try it out. I ordered the Donald burger with a classic Coca-Cola in the old style bottles and as ide order of fries and my wife had the Shang - Awesome burger also with a Coca-Cola and side of fries. We were both blown away...the burgers were extra juicy and our taste buds were very happy ! We will definitley go back.

There are newer reviews for Nuburger

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Quite good burgers, the salad i ordered was not what i expected and I really disliked it. Staff made a mistake on the order and I was back at work before I noticed, so one of us didn't have a burger.... pretty disappointed. I might try them again for burgers only and check my bag before i leave.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

A small trendy hamburger restaurant in the village just off Osborne st. We go there for lunch and find that it can be expensive but what makes it worth it is the uniques of the menu. The last time I was there I had the blueberry yum yum burger. Fantastic. If this is your first time there you will immediately notice that you cannot get a "hamburger" here. They are all created differently and you will experience (hopefully) something very interesting. I did try the vegetarian falafel burger. I like falafel but I must admit I may not order it again here. It was just ok and when there are so many other choices I may try something else.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've been to Unburger a couple of times and each time it's been different. One time it was a hit, and the most recent time it was a miss. The first time I visited this restaurant, I visited with a friend who had been there before. We each ordered a burger (her a beef burger, myself a chicken burger), and the shareables fries to share that comes with the two dips. During this visit I had ordered the mango & curry chicken burger. The burger was very good and juicy and had alot of flavour. The shareables were a good portion size for myself and my friend and we thoroughly enjoyed the dips (honey dill and chipotle mayo). On the second and most recent visit, I ordered the blueberry yum yum with the shareables fries to again share with a friend. I found the beef to be a bit dry, but the sauce on the burger was nice. The fries were ok, but they weren't as good as I remember them being from the first time I visited. The sweet potato fries I had to send back and get new ones as the first batch we were given were not fully cooked and still raw and hard. On this visit, my friend and I ordered the honey dill and thai curry dips, but I did not enjoy the thai curry one at all. My friend also ordered the rosemary garlic aioli as well but I found this dip to have little to no flavour.

The restaurant itself is pretty clean but small. We did have to have one of the guys who worked there clean off a table for us as they weren't all fully cleaned when we got there. When we visited it was not too busy but there were screaming children at the table next to us and it made it very hard to hear each other. The service was pretty good. The girl at the register who takes your order was quite helpful.

I would recommend visiting this restaurant at least once to give it a try. Just hopefully when you visit it will be a hit!

1  Thank trancebliksem
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I love coming here. I even got my brother going. He's usually for Burger King/A&W kind of guy, doesn't want to pay much, but loves his burgers. We both love the yam/sweet potato fries (I know there's a difference, I forget which ones they serve, but it's delish). There are burger/chicken/vegetarian dishes to choose from. If there is an item that is listed under the beef selection, you can swap it for one of the other items instead. I like that I can get my burger wrapped in lettuce, don't like that there's a 50 cent charge, but if that's what I want, then so be it. Bit pricey, but love going there. Not really a kind of place to take young kids much, a little bit sophicated for them, unless they are that mature at that age (I've met very few that were like that).