“Its chicken”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #1,212 of 1,637 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: KFC, 1651 Regent Ave. Winnipeg, MB R2C 4H9 Phone: 204-987-8207 Delivery: 1-866-532-4968
“Its chicken”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Its just chicken, great price, and of course the service is fast, sometimes you get surprises, but in general is a good fast food, not that healthy cuz the oil fried but its ok

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Juan V

Winnipeg, Canada
“K. F. YUCK!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our local KFC has got to be one of the most disgusting places to eat, not to mention the terrible service. They cannot get your order right to save their life, but you really can't blame them since most of the employees at our particular location do not speak a word of English. The food is always saturated in grease tastes like it's been under heat lamps for hours on end. If you have to eat fast food, there are many places more appealing than this.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank WK427
Canada
“I avoid this place at all costs”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I've been to this location quite a few times only because it is close to where I used to work. Every time I've been there, my meal has been bad. My order was always wrong, the chicken was dry, and the location is kinda dirty. One time I placed an order inside for take-out, and even though I paid for my meal, the staff somehow forgot to make it. After waiting 30 min for a meal that should have taken at maximum 5 min, I got very upset and demanded that my meal be made. Also on one occasion, a friend of mine visited this location on a Tuesday which of course is normally busy due to Toonie Tuesday. She went through the drive through, only to be told that they didn't have any chicken. She was bewildered. She asked what they meant by not having any chicken, and they told her that they hadn't received their shipment for that day. My friend got very upset and told the girl at the drive-thru, that as a customer service courtesy, they should have a sign, or be telling everyone in line that they did not have any chicken that day. Their excuse was that because it is also a Taco Bell location, they would remain open as there were other items on the menu available. My friend got out of her vehicle and went down the line in the drive thru telling everyone that they didn't have chicken. My friend then went to Chicken Chef down the road because they had chicken.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank trancebliksem
Manitoba
“McPhillips location Winnipeg - the worst”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

It is sad to say that the Colonel's chicken...once great has become greasy, and humdrum. You are better off purchasing ready made chicken from Superstore, IGA, Costco, Safeway and saving yourself some money versus wasting it on KFC. It is simply not worth it.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Canadvisitor
Winnipeg
“Terrible - UNSANITARY Restaurant Conditions”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We visited this restaurant with our family as we had received coupons. Right away I was turned off when the employees behind the counter were all speaking another language to one another. Unprofessional.

We placed our order and the service was quick. Condiments are behind the counter, so you need to request them. Beverage are self-served at a drink station. A poorly maintained drink station. You can barely read the labels on the machine, syrup was sprayed all over the back of the machine and wet paper towels were sopping up whatever was leaking from the cabinet underneith. This obviously wasn't an isolated incident by the mold growing up the side of the door.

All tables were dirty. We had to wipe one off ourselves. Both garbages were overflowing. One had a large amount of liquid leaking from it. When an employee did come out to wipe up tables, he looked at the wet floor and garbage and just moved the wet floor sign a bit. In the 30 minutes we were there, no one mopped up the mess. And there were only 2 other tables that came in.

The bathrooms were disgusting. Urine all over the toilet seat and litter all over the floor. The areas where the highchairs were kept was also dirty with un-cleaned high chairs.

Quality of food? Greasy chicken - the skin wasn't even crispy. Flavourless gravy.

We won't be back.