“Fun for the kids”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun for the kids”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Excellent young staff - very impressed with everyone I dealt with. I watched the kids from upstairs in the restaurant/bar and the staff there was very nice and never pressured me to order more than the coffee. Kids were happy with the outdoor staff as well.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Tana708

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“60th Birthday Date”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

It was an excellent dining experience for my husband's 60th birthday. Our party consisted of five adults and two children and the menu has a variety of choices for both adults and children. Our waiter was friendly and we enjoyed listening to his stories about Montreal and he made us feel comfortable. After a few cocktails, instead of my husband going over the hill, him and I went down the hill in the xorb ball. It was a great night and good choice to spend my husband's 60th birthday and made for some good pictures and videos.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Bev B
Falkirk, Scotland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great fun day out”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Really enjoyable day, wake boarding and xorbing, staff were really friendly and helpful, good tuition for beginners and opportunity to move to the advanced lake which should satisfy even the most experienced.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Bart793
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The staff and instructors are amazing!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My two sons and husband took instruction from Dan to learn cable wake boarding. Dan was very thorough,patient and fun. All three of them had a blast. Afterwards we went upstairs and had a fantastic meal with a bartender that was hilarious and made excellent drinks. The steak we had was done to perfection. Overall, this was a favorite stop on our three week camping trip. Thank you to all the staff, who were more than encouraging and helpful.

2 Thank TaminaM
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“quietest wakeboarding experience ever”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

When I attended Adrenaline Adventures in the summer of 2011, I could not get over how quiet and enviromentally friendly it was. The electric motor was quieter than the people standing in line talking. Six people able to wakeboard at once is also real cool for me and my friends to all wakeboard and not have to worry about driving a boat or putting gas into the money sucking pig that I call my boat.

I already bought my season pass for 2012. Can't wait!

Visited July 2011