“Great family activity”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great family activity”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Lots of fun for all ages. Pleasant facilities. Much improved from years ago when I last went there. Good value wrist ticket, especially for kids. Even some activities for wimpy adults and they can be with family without being scared.

Visited August 2012

Prince George, Canada
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Not Bad for little kids”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The kids enjoy going to this location but as they get older the rides are not as exciting for them. There is a small roller-coaster and a ferris wheel that are the biggest draw for them. as an adult it is not my favourite place.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Would not honor coupon”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had a coupon book that said buy 1 Adult wristband get the second for $5. I found out that there was no difference in adult and children's tickets so instead of grabbing (an easily gotten) coupon from the phone book I took this coupon instead. The owner would not honor the coupon for my kids (just me and all the rides are children's rides). I ended up having to pay full price ($10 more) when everyone around me didn't (everyone has a phone book of course). She was rude and tried to tell me coupon should not have been printed (not my fault!). I told her we would not be back (she could have cared less). The whole experience left me feeling cheate and upset. Not what you want to feel when you take kinda for a "fun" day at an amusement park.

14 Thank Pinkelectra
Yellowknife, Canada
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Perfect for Young Kids!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We took our 3, 5 and 7 year old nieces and nephew to Tinkertown Family Fun Park and they loved it! They offer an all-day pass for $15, which seems very reasonable given the dozens of rides and the fact you can go on every ride an unlimited number of times. We got these for the kids and a few extra tickets for us for those rides where we had to accompany them. My highest praise goes to the staff that was very good with the kids and very patient. All and all a great day and lots of fun!

Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't buy a wristband!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Our first visit to Tinkertown was a dissapointment. Ticket agent was misleading and encouraged each parent (as well we child) to get a wristband. We purchased one and felt ripped off. There were not many rides the kids needed us to ride on with them. I told the Ticket agent how I felt and that in future she should recommend tickets instead of wristbands for the adults and she was quite snarky.

9 Thank crisd704