Stayed here in March 2013 with my wife for 3 nights during a move. Hotel experience was pleasant but expensive for the category.
- Nice modern hotel
- Free coffee/tea all throughout the day in the lobby
- Excellent hot tub/pool area. Especially for children.
- Located right next to a railway line (~200 ft). Fortunately, didn't hear any trains thru the night.
- Construction of expansion and other hotel. But we were informed of this at time of booking.
Would I stay here again? Maybe. In my opinion, it's too pricey for what you get. The hotel offers something comparable to a Hilton Garden Inn or Holiday Inn but is priced like a regular Hilton or Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winnipeg is Manitoba’s first Marriott-branded hotel, featuring 126 generously sized guest rooms and suites.Conveniently located in the Polo Park area and a short distance to both Winnipeg International Airport and Winnipeg’s downtown business district area. On site amenities include complimentary breakfast, shuttle service, a 24/7 market, walk-in pool with waterslide and whirlpool, spacious fitness centre, and a business centre. All king and queen suites are equipped with fridge and microwave, as well as a living room area with sofa bed, additional flat screen TV and stereo system, making the Winnipeg hotel the perfect hotel for business and leisure travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Winnipeg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Winnipeg Manitoba