“Excellent”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great food and recommendations by the server. Service was great. The patio is great for Winnipeg Summers!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Loved the atmosphere and the staff was very attentive. We had many, many dishes ($700 bill) and everything was fabulous. Nothing to complain about, all very Spanish and very yummy! Thank you Segovia!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is an excellent tapas style restaurant. The food selection is very good and the menu changes regularly. Our server was excellent, knew the menu well and helped advise us on our selections. I dropped my napkin on the floor, reached down, picked it up and put it on my lap and someone was there within about 10 seconds and replaced the napkin (a level of service usually only reserved for five-star restaurants).

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a true favorite in winnipeg! Great menu, great venue, great service, great drinks! Every time we have ate here it was absolutely fantastic! Try the "shaken rusty nail" and everything on the menue!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I come to the city about once a month for work. When my girlfriend joins us, we treat ourselves to great restaurants. This was our fourth visit to the restaurant (my fifth), and, as always, we were impressed beyond belief. Up until this time, we have always considered Segovia to be the very best in the city.

Their menu changes often, and I appreciate the difficulty in creating a stunning menu, but I believe the menu is simply "very good" instead of amazing right now.

One thing that remains steadfast is the terrific service that you always get at Segovia. They set a standard for amazing service that many businesses could learn something great from.