“Great Place”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is a great little place, we waited an 1 1/2 to get into this place since the waiting list was so large but let me tell you for a nice Saturday romantic dinner it is worth the wait. We had a serve named Andrew he knew the menu very well and the specials of the day and was a very friendly server , we ordered 8 or 9 different dishes a bottle of wine to try out this places menu. Not at all disappointed with the selection ,everything tasty and fresh.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank AJ G

Edmonton, Canada
“Fin!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I haven't even finished my meal, pulled pork taco, corned lamb tongue and I already know this is the best meal I have had in, at the very least, a year. The taco erupted in a swarm of flavours, sweet chasing savoury, and the lamb tongue exquisite in it's entirely too tender tenderness captured my entire mouth and struck my face into a dullard stare. I await the squid and another state of culinary ecstasy. It is here and now I must go

2 Thank ryanfilaxwylie
“Trying new things ”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I went here with my fiancé and we found out you need to be open with new things we tried the chorizo with apples and we LOVED it also the specials were very good, we had a few other things off the menu and they were all great! The wine was amazing!!! Our servers name was Andrew and he was very knowledgable and helpful, he made our date amazing since we can barely get a babysitter for our girl! I would highly recommend this place. Very cute atmosphere as well!!! We will be back!

“Great experience”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Food, service, and ambiance are sublime - and a uniquely memorable dining experience for Winnipeg. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
Canada
“Best restaurant in Winnipeg!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I LOVE segovia. Each time we go the only words out of our mouths is "mmmm, this is so good."

Their cheese boards are a must, as is their tomato bread.

Although I do really miss the chocolate torte with cardamom ice cream and the churros with dipping chocolate, please bring these back. The current desserts are only ok.

• Visited September 2013