“Fiune Super 8” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Chassell, Michigan
“Fiune Super 8”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

One of the best Suoer 8 hotels I have stayed at. Very friendely staff. Very nice remodel job of as hotel that at one time had been a Super 8, then something else. Now back to better than either of the previous two hotels. You won't go wrong here if you are looking for a hotel on the far east side of Winnipeg htat is an easy off of Highway 17. We got here in what wold have been rush hour to go dowentown. By staying here, we were able to go downtown next morning when t raffic was light.

Room Tip: 150 is closest to lobby and front en trance.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eliot H
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East MB, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you very much for that glowing revue! We're so glad you decided to give us a try!
We really enjoy our location on the East side of Winnipeg, and I know a lot of travelers like yourself do as well.
We look forward to see you next time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Regina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I decided to stay at this hotel again after a fantastic stay last year. I was not disappointed again! The rooms are being very well kept after their renovations the year before. My room had a very fresh smell to it and the addition of the Keurig coffee machine in my room was a pleasant surprise. I requested an iron and ironing board for my room and Monique brought it up even before I had a chance to unpack. Thank you very much Monique. I will be back again and again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mr-Tea-Saskatchewan
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East MB, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you so much for staying at the Super 8 Winnipeg again. I am very pleased that we not only met the high standards we created on your last visit, but to also exceeded them.
I am also glad that our Front Desk Service did not disappoint. I'll be sure to commend Monique on her prompt response to your request.
Our repeat customers are very important to us and I'm glad our operation is one that encourages people to come back whenever they are in the Winnipeg area.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Checked in on our way home from Montreal. It was about 8pm and there were no other customers inline or waiting, the Front Desk Attendant, Monique was quiert and not overly frinly but she was very helpful and not rude or anything.
The room we had was a 2 Queen pet friendly room. I loved the floors and the bed were very comfortable.
My only complaint would be the bathroom. It appears the other part of the room had all been updated but they did not do anything with the bathroom wich was dated and scuzzy. There were several strands of long dark hair on the bathroom floor so it was not swept/mopped at all. We doid not complain as it was late and didn't want to be a bother. Overall it was a nice stay and would stay again.
*A bonus would be a to put microwave in the room as there is a fridge.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank KatieLuu
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East MB, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your stay. It sounds like there were many things that made a positive impact.
I'm glad that Monique was able to help you during your time in Winnipeg, that you enjoyed our comfortable beds.
I'm very disappointed to hear that your room wasn't properly cleaned. We will bring this to the department's attention and see where our systems need a bit of tweaking.
I hope the rest of your trip has went smoothly and that we will see you again very soon.