“Excellent place to stay”

Super 8 Winnipeg East
Ranked #11 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Wonderful motel.Recently fully renovated, great location, large and very clean room, very comfortable beds, TV, fridge, very quiet, friendly staff, the breakfast was good.We loved our stay here.Definitely would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Super 8 Winnipeg. We're thrilled you had such a great stay!
We strive to be the best economy hotel chain in the world, and we want to achieve that by creating clean, comfortable, friendly experiences. I'm very glad to hear our staff were able to provide you with just that.
I hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again very soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I spent the night at Super 8 Motel, 1485 Niakwa Rd East on June 16th and I was quite pleased with the front desk gentlemen as he was very polite, friendly and very helpful and made your visit quite warm and welcome and with a smile. The lady (Monique) on the front desk during her day shift was also very polite and friendly as did the manager. The rooms were excellent, very clean and spacious. I would highly recommend this motel for anyone looking for a motel. I would definitely stay at this motel again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the main floor were very quite and the rooms are very spacious
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay with us! We're glad you were able to have a restful stay. We pride ourselves on being warm and welcoming, and I'm glad our staff were able to make you feel at home.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Spent the night here on the way back from a motorcycle trip to Alaska. My room was initially on the second floor, the front desk clerk (Monique) immediately changed my room to a first floor location so I wouldn't have to carry my bags and gear very far. My room was very clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable ones I have ever had in a hotel. Monique was on top of everything in the morning, as I was walking out to load my gear, she asked for my room number and had everything ready for me to check out when I came back in. She was by far the best hotel clerk I have met. GREAT JOB.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the Super 8 Winnipeg!
We are very happy with Monique as well, and I'll be sure she hears about the positive impact she had on your stay. I'm glad she as well as the rest of the team were able to provide for you such a comfortable night.
We hope to see you again on your next big trip!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

excellent product and competent Staff .
Monique ,front Desk representative at your Super 8 1485 Niakwa Road in Winnipeg is a perfect example of Customer Service,Warm and welcome smile,efficient and very professional and Bilingual,Monique is a reflection and the carrier of a high professional standard,your product is well represented by Alan as well.You will see me again,Best regards.

Alf Innocca

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very glad that both Monique and Alan had such an effect on your stay! I'll make sure they both know how much you appreciated their effort.
We look forward to your next stay at the Super 8 Winnipeg!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Staff were very helpful and friendly, room was spacious and clean. Loved the pillows. Definitely stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We are so glad you decided to try out the Super 8 Winnipeg. We're glad you found us friendly, clean and comfortable!