All reviews stayed here rental car next morning late flight min walk comfortable beds coffee maker a great place to stay free shuttle business trip would stay again churchill frontiers runway stopover microwave luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Another great stay at Four Points. Love this resort and has stayed many times when we fly out on vacation. Great customer service , friendly , beautiful , clean. Love the beds , so comfy. Restaurant & bar staff awesome. Food is phenomenal here. One of our favourite places to eat. Thanks once again Four points. We will be back in July.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank vickie447
Reviewed March 28, 2019

The hotel is within easy walking distance from the airport. However, it is a bit odd in that one has to walk through another hotel to get to it. The check in was quick and staff were friendly. The room was clean and modern. Carpets were clean with no stains. Bathroom was clean, although we did find hairs in the tub and the toilet was mounted crookedly. Still, very good value and we would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank buddha
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Last year we stayed here, so booked this hotel again, it was perfect.
Once again had a early flight out, so were not able to try the breakfast. Hotel very clean. Room was very clean, the bed is so comfortable. Staff very friendly & helpful. Room was facing towards the airport never heard any noise at all. No complains worth every penny!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

My room was modern and clean room. The staff were quick with check in and friendly too. Breakfast in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. The hotel is about a two minute walk from the airport but at 2:30 am on a cold night I was glad the shuttle was so fast to arrive. This is my new favourite Winnipeg airport area hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

This was my first visit to this hotel.

Outside the hotel looks modern and vibrant, but I found the inside dated and worn.

The front desk team was amazing and check in was a breeze.

My room was quite dated and in my opinion a bit depressing. The bathroom could use an update and the room could use a face lift or even modern paint. The room was very clean.

If you are looking for a quick overnight stay, I’d definitely recommend this hotel. If longer, I’d check out different options.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Kris V, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Hi Cgyguy30,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the feedback and will share your comments with our front desk team! We also thank you for sharing your concerns, helping us prioritize projects.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kris