“Great location for airport”

Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport
Ranked #20 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a night while on business at the Winnipeg airport. The hotel is a brief walk from the terminal which is great so you don’t need a rental car. They have a nice restaurant with good food as well as a small bar with a few TV’s to watch in the evening. The crowd was pleasant and the hotel staff was genuinely nice and courteous. The rooms were what you expect at a Sheraton, large, quiet, clean and with Wi-Fi. Due to the close proximity to the airport there wasn’t much else to do in the area, but this is a great place to stay for a quick visit to YWG.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great hotel, convenient to airport, quiet and clean. The best thing about the whole experience was the great staff, from airport pickup to front desk to dining - everyone was professional, pleasant and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to all travelers.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The Hotel is across the airport and you can walk easily with your luggage. The hotel is a little bit old but the rooms are very good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast could be improved, altnatively you've free coffee at the reception and in the room. We stayed there two nights and would o back anytime.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Despite a few glitches with room/parking key cards this was an enjoyable experience.
Staff was very professional and courteous. Ideal airport location and only 10 minutes from downtown The room itself was very clean and the heavenly beds a true delight! Would definitely
recommend this location for those with late arrival/early flight departure as the lobby is less than
a five minute walk from the main terminal.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Recently, we stayed here both on our way in to Winnipeg and on our way out. It is the best location for those who have late night or early morning departures/arrivals. It is also conveniently located to the car rental kiosks at the airport. The room itself was fine - very clean and equipped with a fridge and microwave. Beds were very comfy and we heard no noise from the airport.
I must make special mention of Jennie, one of the staffers who handles the Lost and Found. She very promptly ensured that a jacket I had left in my room was couriered back to me. My correspondence with Haruna Daikoku was also very pleasant. Excellent customer service!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank darthestar
FPWPGAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your praise of our front desk agents. We're very proud of Jennie and Haruna and all of our staff pride ourselves on the care we put into ensuring our guest's experience is memorable. Glad to hear you got your jacket back and we look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I decided to use this hotel as home base while having bilateral knee arthroscopies by a surgeon friend of mine in Winnipeg. I was almost embarrassed by the high level of courtesy shown to me by the hotel managers and staff. First, I asked for a different room and was kindly moved to the hotel's quietest room (away from airport). As soon as the manager learned of my condition, he informed his entire staff and that info was transferred to each shift. Bags of ice were delivered to me without me even asking, and a wheelchair was brought to my room when I mentioned something about my crutches. I was speechless when the manager asked if they could check in on me every couple hours. While recovering the next day, I had 2 meals from room service worthy of a high end restaurant. The morning I checked out I was wheeled in my chair all the way to the airport terminal- again without asking.

A potentially difficult situation ended up being a smooth and enjoyable trip thanks to this smiling team.

This hotel and its team truly knows the meaning of hospitality.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
FPWPGAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

It's wonderful to hear your stay went so smoothly and that you were well taken care of. We're very proud of our team here and the genuine concern they have for our guests and their well-being.

Hopefully you're healing up well and we'll see you again.

Take care,

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We live in Winnipeg, but were starting our family vacation with a 6am flight, and decided that the extra hour and a half of sleep for everyone (kids aged 6 and 9) was worth it.

The staff at the front desk were excellent, our room was clean and the beds very comfortable. The bellhops were great and the shuttle driver was friendly.

A great start to a fantastic vacation!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay and that your vacation went well! We hope to see you and your family again on your future travels.

Kris Vosper

Travelers also viewed these Winnipeg hotels
St. James Industrial
Downtown Winnipeg
Fairmont Winnipeg
Fairmont Winnipeg
#8 of 63 in Winnipeg

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport? Share your experiences!