Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport
$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$127
$115
$105
Official Site
$107
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$87
$76
$140
$102
$154
$144
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$104
Mere Hotel(Winnipeg)
$127
Mere Hotel
  • Fitness center
All reviewsstayed heremorning flightnext morningcar rentalminute walkfishing tripshuttle servicenice hotellots of pillowsfree internetcomfortable bedsroom servicestaff was very friendly and helpfula great place to staybusiness tripfront desk stafflate check
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Super polite when making the reservation, informed us we can leave a bag there for a week while in Mexico so we can still have winter jackets, etc for the 2 nights we need to spend in the city before and after our trip. Clean rooms, great food, awesome service!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BEAUTYJUST4U
FPWPGAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

This is wonderful to hear, Thank You! Also great to know you enjoyed our wonderful city for a couple of days. We look forward to hosting you again.

Take care!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We booked here expecting to use their parking while we went on vacation. When we arrived they could only give us a spot for the one night and unfortunately were not informed about their shuttle service. The next day we moved our vehicle from their lot to the airport parade and caught our flight. We paid $24 to park as we apparently got in the wrong lane on our way out! Our own fault for not being more organized however we drove for 5 hours and were fairly tired. The hotel rooms are very nice with quality beds, linens and amneities. We would probably stay here again now that we know what to expect.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tlc2011
FPWPGAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

While we can certainly appreciate how exhausting travel can be, our staff should have not only explained our parking better, but also should have advised you of our shuttle. We are very proud of our shuttle service and every single guest should be made aware of it... especially in January! We have brought this to our staff to ensure it doesn't happen again. Thank you very much for your comments and letting us know.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I spent the night here on my way back from Churchill to the States. I did not have a reservation. Staff was extremely helpful. Nicely appointed room; very clean. Bed and bedding extremely comfortable- so comfortable I didnt want to go to sleep! My only disappointment was that food service ended at 10 in the restaurant and for late travellers, vending machine food is a last resort. Very convenient from the airport- less than a 5 minute walk with carts provided for your luggage. I definitely woud stay again as it is so convenient to get off the plane and be checked in within 10 minutes of picking up my luggage.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

It's wonderful that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms so much, but I'm sorry to hear you weren't made aware of our 24hr room service menu. It is limited after 11pm, but there are far more options for you other than 'vending machine' choices. Hopefully it's something you'll be able to take advantage of in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I transit through Winnipeg several times a year as I live in the Far North of Canada (Nunavut) and the 'Peg is the hub to go anywhere. We frequently have weather-related issues and may have to stay extra days or cancel a night at the last minute - never a problem with the staff here. The concierges (Jun is a gem who remembers everyone regardless of how long it has been since the last visit), the front desk staff (who call me by name as soon as I walk in) and the bar staff treat me almost as a long-lost friend each time I visit. The rooms are clean, well-appointed and comfortable and the proximity to the airport (short shuttle ride to the new terminal) is a major plus. I had occasion to spend a few days here early this year before returning to the Arctic following some minor surgery. The staff could not have been more helpful during this stay. At the risk of repeating myself, I love the staff here and it is one of my favourite htels anywhere.

Room Tip: I like the rooms overlooking the airport just for the view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
FPWPGAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We are very proud of our friendly, professional and genuine staff and really appreciate your recognition of them.

Hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is a perfectly decent, if modest hotel within very easy walking distance (even if you're lugging luggage) to the Winnipeg airport. We had to walk via a parking garage but it appears that an enclosed walkway directly from the hotel to the terminal (which itself is only a year or so old) is under construction.

Sheraton used to be a very upscale brand, now it's just medium-scale but that's all we needed for this stay. The room was neat and clean, had a very cool view of the airport tarmac, was pretty well sound-insulated - we could hear some planes, but in no way did the sound rise to level of "noise." The restaurant is small and pleasant, the service is very good, and the food, while not spectacular, is certainly just just fine.

The drive into the city is pretty quick, though I would allow a half hour to get to the center in rush hour.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I had another 5:45 AM flight like we did this time! But it's not a good place to bunk if you want to see the city, just because it's isolated from all the sights, choice of restaurants, and so on.

Room Tip: Ask for a tarmac view if you enjoy watching planes come and go!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

We really appreciate your review and you have some wonderful photos of the planes 'sleeping' outside your window.

Thank you very much!