it is a very old hotel that definitely needs lots of renovations! i .was very disappointed once we were in.rooms were very small and overcrowded by old furniture .so we had to redecorate the room so we have enough space to walk around. The bathroom is way awful ..the sink is cracked and needed to be changed, the bathroom was dark and needed extra lights o make this small space brighter.... just feel like u want to get out of there as soon as possible ,rather than enjoying a nice hot bath.the only advantage in this hotel was the children activities . ping pong table ...small wading pool ,big pool and pirate cove which all the children seem to enjoy......and children 12 and under eat for free...it seems this hotel is packed during the weekends due to children's activities but still they have to consider renovating and updating to keep with people's tastes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Completely Renovated Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport West hotel is located 3 miles (5 km) east of Winnipeg By-Pass Hwy #101 on Trans Canada Hwy #1, 2520 Portage Avenue. We have just completed a brand new makeover with a new look and feel to our 194 guest rooms, 16 Junior Suites and 18 one-bedroom suites including 2 suites which feature a Jetted tub. All guest accommodations feature in-room Keurig coffee makers, fridge, microwave, 37" Flat Screen TV's, cable TV with redesigned working desk area complete with computer access & 2 2-line phones. Wireless high-speed Internet. Open concept Licensed restaurant & lounge complete with 9 big screen TV's. Same day valet laundry service (Mon-Fri) plus coin operated washer/dryer facilities. Complimentary 24 hour transportation to/from Airport & Polo Park Shopping Centre. Free underground heated parking as well as surface parking. Business centre located in the main lobby. Meeting & function space available for groups of 2 - 350 persons. Our hotel is within driving distance to the Assiniboia Downs Race Track, Assiniboine Park & Zoo, Club Regent & McPhillips Casinos, Centennial Concert Hall, Forks Market, Manitoba Museum, MTS Centre, Western Canada Aviation Museum, Winnipeg Legislative Grounds & The Winnipeg Blue Bombers Football Stadium (all a must see when visiting Winnipeg). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Winnipeg - Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg - Airport West Hotel Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg - Airport West Manitoba