“My second visit”

Lviv, Ukraine
“My second visit”
Reviewed November 25, 2010

Hi
This is my second visit to this hotel. I missed this place very much and when i had a possibility to visit Winnipeg second time i hadn't any doubts where i need to stop!
This trip had deal with my education. I took a refresher course at the University of Manitoba Fort Garry Campus. Work in the terms , long stay and extended stay being close to the city of Winnipeg bus route and in the south end of the city. So i felt very comfortable at this hotel again! My little experience saying me that usually hotel services become worst with time. But this opinion really doesn't have nothing familiar with Quality Inn. So that's why i'm here and completing my second review! If i would have chance to visit Winnipeg i will stop at Quality Inn for sure!
Best wishes!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Manitoba
Reviewed October 28, 2010

It was an unforgettable experience during my stay at this hotel for 5 days. There were several factors which made my stay truly enjoyable. Hotel crews and staffs were very helpful and friendly. They always greet me whenever I leave and arrive back to the hotel. I can say that their customer service was excellent as I recall on my first day about my lost map and get precise directions at the lobby. In addition, guest rooms have all the amenities to entertain my visitor. But I would never ever forget their great breakfast selections which made me excited every morning I wake up. Thus, I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives. I will share great stories to them as I felt well taken care of and safe.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
toronto
Reviewed October 19, 2010

I stayed at the Quality inn on October 18 on business on my way home to Toronto. I have been on business for the last 2 months across canada and have stayed at many hotels including many choice hotels. This night I stopped in winnipeg because I knew a friend who I have not seen in over 4 years that lived in winnipeg. I went out for some dinner and drinks and at the end of the night I invited my friend back to the hotel to conversate and catch up for a little. Upon entering the hotel I was stared down by 2 hotel staff as if I were bringing some sort of prostitute back to my room.Upon entering my room with my business partner and my resident friend of manitoba we received a knock on the door fromt he hotel staff. They indicated we were not aloud to have ANY guests after 11PM???? and that if we wanted to have our guest visit for any lenght of time that we would have to pay $15.00.This hotel staff made my guest feel very uncomfortable with even being in the hotel room and after about 30 min my guest ended up leaving as they felt soo uncomfortable. I spoke with the front desk people and they advised that they saw my room door open on the camera system that was the reason why they came to my room!.. what the hell.. why are they stalking me? i then then went to my room and left the door open again and called down to front desk and asked them if they could tell me if my door was open or closed. The 1st told me it was closed then said it was open and then said ... nope its closed.. when infact it was open.. They had no idea and were just trying to play games with me. This hotel has very disrespctful employees and has extremely bad customer service. I refuse to stay at any choice hotels from now on and will encoursge anyone else wanting to stay at this hotel not to. As they are stalkers and will follow you to your room or monitor you by camera.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank jpedano
Luzon, Philippines
Reviewed October 11, 2010

We are on a business trip with my Colleagues and it's so timely that the venue for our meeting was very much near from the Quality Inn Winnipeg. So we decided with my friends to stay for a night. When we enter the Inn, We never expect the way how the staff approach us, They were so kind and educated in welcoming us. In our entire life for staying in Inn, This is the first time that we have experienced this, Because you where whole heatedly welcome as if you where a family to them. One of the staff told the Man-In-necktie to escort us to our room, We where all shocked when we saw the room, It was so big for us 3. Cozy and very refreshing. You can really relaxed from their rooms. So upon entering the room, You will feel the elegance that was being entrusted to you by the management. So when we the 3 of us are already inside the room, we try to talk to each other while watching TV. All the rooms are with 32" LCD TV and complete amenities. So the dinner time comes in, We are about to go out when the Lady in red ask us if where we are going, we told here that we are going to look for a restaurant for the dinner, we where all again surprised when she tolf us that the hotel owned a restaurant and the cuisine are really delicious. So whatever foods you are looking, they can provide it. They are complete with all the delicious foods that will surely linger in your mouth. We almost forgot to stop eating because of the taste of the food. Eating here is more than just eating, it's a lifetime experience that you will never forget. When we go back to our room, it's almost midnight because we still play to their pub house. Equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities. That is the first time that I have played to the Full Swing Golf Simulator which my Idol Michael Jordan also has. We don;t anymore want to sleep because we are truly amazed with their facilities. but we still have session for tomorrow so we now go home, when we got r\in our room, it is my habbit to take a bath before sleeping, it is my shocked when i saw that their is a jakuzi. I really enjoy taking a bath. We really have a beautiful morning and when we arrive to our meeting venue, We are more than just eager to share our experience to our colleagues They were too amazed. So I highly recommend this hotel to all travelers like us . and I assure you that you will never regret and believe me, your stay with Quality Inn Winnipeg will be a memory of a lifetime.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Mankato, Minnesota
Reviewed September 18, 2010

While reading the reviews for hotels downtown and throughout this city, I became a little nervous about criminal activity. I was able to find this hotel and it is cleaner than some expensive 5 star hotels I have stayed at. The mini coffee pot even was spotless; behind the doors and under the sink: clean. Our room had a queen bed with a sofa, coffee table and 27" TV. We were on the fourth floor on the back of the hotel and I could see downtown at night and my vehicle in the parking lot. I never once felt like something was going to happen or I was in a bad neighborhood. We did not get here until midnight and asked for a late checkout which was noon. The hotel has free internet and free breakfast (although we did not get up in time for it). We thought this was very good value, staff was very nice and it was CLEAN!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Victoria
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Overall this is a nice place to stay., even though it is not really central to any services such as restaurants within walking distance. Also, there is no fitness room, which is part of my morning routine treadmill workout.
The beds are comfy and the rooms clean. I didn't use the pool, but it looked well maintained. Staff at reception are pleasant.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2010

The Quality Inn in Winnipeg is an extremely nice place. The staff are extremely courteous & helpful. The room was clean & comfortable. I would definitely stay there again & recommend this place to my friends.
We especially like the complimentary breakfast in the morning, in addtion to the usual cereal & toast their was scrambled eggs & various breads (bagels, croissants, etc) & waffles, etc. very enjoyable & a great way to start the day.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple