All reviews front desk best westerns on site restaurant shuttle service room was clean stayed one night polo park mall lots of parking room service a great place to stay enjoyed my stay cleaning staff very nice hotel excellent stay would stay again free breakfast hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Stayed 2 nights. I thoroughly enjoyed the hotel,amenities, cleanliness and especially the staff helpfulness.
The bed was outstanding, the room spotless, the restaurant was excellent value and quality. I only ate breakfast there abnd there buffet breakfast is to be recommended.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPWinnipegAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 204-775-9889.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

It was our first time to try Best Western Plus, and had a staycation for my son's 8th birthday so we didn't know what to expect. My sons and I arrived early and went straight to the front desk to ask what would be the earliest time that we could check in. It was only 12 noon then and the front desk officer started getting my details, then suddenly handed me the key card so I was surprised that she already checked us in! The kids were very happy and excited. It was really very nice of her and we appreciated that.
We all had fun and the kids enjoyed the pool even though it was not heated, and was really cold. The internet was also slow, but it didn't really matter because our overall experience was simply great. The bed was too high but very comfortable and it fitted all 4 of us!
The server in its restaurant was also very friendly and the pizza was also good.
This hotel had a great staff and an amazing service.
We'd like to come back again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
BWPWinnipegAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Spring break. All of us are busy with our everyday lives. Spring break is almost done so we went to best western plus so that i can give my kids what they want, to go swimming before they go back to class on Monday. Everything went excellent. Service at the front is fast. The room is great and theres nothing i can complain regards the cleanliness. The pool eventhough there are no slides, i can say the water is well maintained. Its very clean compared to other hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPWinnipegAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am glad your kids were able to enjoy the pool for the end of spring break.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

The hotel was very close to the airport and offered both a Restaurant and a lounge. Rooms were large and very clean. Staff were friendly and polite. I would definite recommend this hotel for the price point

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPWinnipegAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Reviewed March 21, 2019

Check in was smooth, lots of parking. Room was big and clean. Pool is smaller but does the job. Centrally located in Winnipeg but most things other then the airport are a drive. Will stay again if I’m near the airport.