The room was fine and clean but the hotel is old and shows it. The low flow shower is a pain as there is not much pressure. Running the bath there is a lot of pressure but the shower head cuts that pressure down.
The parking lot is not good for large vehicles, so I had to park in the plaza (and ignore the reserved parking signs)
If I HAD to stay here again, I would, but I wouldn't plan on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded with the Travelodge Hotel of the year in 2004 and 2009, the Travelodge Winnipeg East prides itself on offering a beautiful indoor tropical courtyard, complete with pool, hot tub, and sauna. Also located on-site is the Marquee Restaurant & Lounge, Doubles Fun Club, and Alpine Bowling Lanes. The Hotel is situated near St. Vital Shopping Centre and The Royal Canadian Mint, and just minutes from downtown Winnipeg. With great on-site amenities, excellent service, and the perfect location, Travelodge Winnipeg East is your ideal destination for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Winnipeg East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Winnipeg East Hotel Winnipeg
- Travel Lodge Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Travelodge
- Winnipeg Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Winnipeg East Manitoba