“Great Place to come back too.”

Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites
Ranked #13 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Calgary, Canada
“Great Place to come back too.”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel and it was as wonderful as the first time.

The rooms are super clean and the staff is absolutely awesome.
This time it was an unexpected trip and they were able to accommodate me with out problem
Thanks again for the great stay.

:-)

Room Tip: I got a King this time and it was super.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
HiltonGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites. We appreciate your kind words about both of your great stays with us and I will certainly pass your comments on to all of our associates in the hotel. We were also happy to hear that you were able to book hassle free and last minute with our property. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We look forward to having you back soon for another unforgettable stay.

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times due to proximity to the airport. The staff is friendly at check in and the suites are roomy with 2 flat screen tv's, good work desk and chair and couch. Beds are very comfortable. On site restaurant and bar is good, I had a very good Ceasar salad and Jambalaya (needed more kick though). Sometimes this property is similarly priced to others in the area, and others it is way higher. I would not pay extra to stay here, as nice as it is.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HiltonGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites. I will relay your kind words on to our associates that you may have encountered throughout your stay with us. We thank you again for your continued patronage to our property and hope to see you back once we have fully completed our guestroom renovations.

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel is super clean and the staff are great. I requested a early check in and was accommodated me immediately. The room was spacious and comfortable. The only complaint would be that my wife requested a non-feather pillow and they didn't have one, but we keep one in the car for such occasions

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HiltonGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites. I am very pleased that we were able to accommodate your request for an early check in and that your room was most enjoyable. I would like to apologize for not being able to provide to you a non-feather pillow at your request. I would like to inform you that we do have a very limited inventory of these pillows and quite possibly they had all been spoken for the night you had requested one. I will speak to our operations manager to inquire about increasing our supply for our guests when they do request one. Again I would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regina, Canada
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at a few of the hotels in the vicinity of the airport. This one is head and shoulders above the rest in modernity, cleanliness, and available facilities. My company was able to bring in reps from all over the region, feed, house, and entertain us on the hotel property. We saved in transportation costs by using the airport shuttle for pickup and drop off. There are a number of hotels with similar amenities in the area but a number of them were left in the dust by the Hilton. The junior suites are excellent. They off a small living room type area where you could have a couple people in to have a drink and not have to sit on a bed. There is also a desk to work at. The king size bed was nice, and the bathroom was well designed both aesthetically and practically. If you have the budget and are looking for a good place for meetings, look here first.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites. I am very happy to hear that your experience was nothing short of spectacular. We find great satisfaction in positive comments like your own when our guests leave our property. I was also happy to see that you had taken advantage of our complementary 24 hour shuttle for yourself and your associates. We certainly look forward to having you back in the near future for another pleasant stay.

Alberta
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel as we had a 12 hr layover after a long flight. We were pleasantly surprised to learn there was a free shuttle. We booked on Expedia and got a great deal for a one bedroom suite. The room was comfortable. I'd definitely stay there again.

Stayed April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites. We appreciate you talking the time and writing a kind review about your short stay with us. We will certainly look forward to seeing you again.

British Columbia
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Two night stay. Great front desk staff, cleaning staff. Huge spacious suites well appointed. Appeared to be new bedding. Would strongly recommend hotel and its amenities but not the Bistro restaurant.....poor service and over-priced food. Appears to be under-staffed and no busboy.

Room Tip: 5th and 6th floor one bedroom suites facing West well worth the reasonable pricing. No outside noise...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HiltonGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites. I will take your notes about the pricing in the restaurant and service you had received to our Operations manager and Restaurant manager for them review. I also would like thank you for your comments about the front desk and cleaning staff you had encountered during your two night stay with us. We have renovated the top three floors of the hotel with the remainder set to be completed later on this year. We look forward to seeing you back soon for a return visit.

Canada
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Let's put it this way - I told my husband if we ever fly through Winnipeg again we are staying at this Hotel. The bed was amazing - best sleep I've ever had in a hotel it was that comfortable!! Apparently you can buy the beds online - it was that good we're considering looking in to it!! :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites. We appreciate you for taking the time out of your busy day to post a comforting comment about our beds and your stay. We certainly look forward to having you back for a return visit in the near future. Again thank you for your kind words about your stay with us and we wish you safe travels for many years to come.