I think that we at least got our money's worth at this hotel. We were only staying for the night and I didn't want to splurge. The room could have been cleaner but I wouldn't say that it was gross. There were some hairs from previous guests on the bathroom counter and it looked like there was crusty food stains on the bed, but other than that, the room was clean. The internet was free but it was wired. I wasn't prepared for this and it was very good of the hotel to have ethernet cables that you could borrow. The beds here are as small as I have seen at any hotel but I slept ok. There was a limited selection of continental breakfast foods in the morning. If I was making a quick stay in Winnipeg and didn't want to spend too much money, I would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn is minutes from the James Richardson International Airport and offers free airport shuttle service daily. We have newly renovated the front desk and lobby area which now includes a 24-hour business centre, fireplace and sitting area. Our 100% smoke-free location features drive-up rooms with patio door access, free parking and full hot breakfast served in our spacious new breakfast room. Your Morning breakfast includes waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon, cereal and juice. All bedrooms have new carpet, vinyl, drapes, 32 inch flat screen tvs & new vanity and tile in the bathrooms. Other attractions nearby include the Polo Park Mall, Assiniboine Zoo, the Forks, and the MTS Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Winnipeg
- Comfort Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport Winnipeg, Manitoba