Generally we find Comfort Inns to present excellent value for money spent and consistency in standards of cleanliness - the Comfort Inn Winnipeg Airport fits that bill perfectly. They are pet friendly (we have three dogs) and give evidence to that every time you see them. The staff we encountered were very friendly and willing to go the extra distance to make sure we were well taken care of. When next in Winnipeg I will not hesitate to stay there. Close to airport, Polo Park and specialty shopping. Consistency in standards of room design and layout, also cleanliness are very important to us. The room was spotless. Property could use some upgrading in decor but understand that is in the works for later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn is minutes from the James Richardson International Airport and offers free airport shuttle service daily. We have newly renovated the front desk and lobby area which now includes a 24-hour business centre, fireplace and sitting area. Our 100% smoke-free location features drive-up rooms with patio door access, free parking and full hot breakfast served in our spacious new breakfast room. Your Morning breakfast includes waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon, cereal and juice. All bedrooms have new carpet, vinyl, drapes, 32 inch flat screen tvs & new vanity and tile in the bathrooms. Other attractions nearby include the Polo Park Mall, Assiniboine Zoo, the Forks, and the MTS Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Canada, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Winnipeg
- Comfort Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport Winnipeg, Manitoba