Comfort Inn Winnipeg South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Queen Bee Hotel(Winnipeg)
Capri Motel(Winnipeg)
View Hotel
All reviewsperimeter highwaypatio doorshot breakfastfront deskeggs and sausagea ground floor roomthe trans canada highwaypembina highwaynight's sleepcheck in was smoothqueen bedconvenient locationbreakfast roomwould stay here againgreat place to staymain floorthe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The rooms were clean and updated. Breakfast was good. The service was the best part of the trip. I came in late at night and there was a line to check in. Charm was working the front desk and was friendly and patient. She was also working in the morning and was again very friendly and assisted me in finding something to do. I'd return to this location!

Room Tip: I stayed near an exit and the door banged all night. Request a room away from a door.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lisa B
Charlene K, Manager at Comfort Inn Winnipeg South, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us at our newly renovated Comfort Inn Winnipeg South. I will ensure that Charm is aware of your review and receives recognition for a job well done. Guest satisfaction is very important to us at the Comfort Inn and we value all feedback from our guests.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We only had the opportunity to stay one night, but let me tell you about it!! The front desk staff was extremely inviting and friendly!! The room was immaculately clean and well stocked with all ammenities offered. Bathrooms were massive and very clean...bed was beautifully displayed when we arrived, etc. They offer you free WIFI with your stay as well! We were offered free HOT continental breakfast, but were unable to attend. I would love to go on and on...but why don't you see for yourself!! The newly renovated hotel is amazing!! I will agree with others who've reviewed...they could do some work to the outside, but who knows maybe it's in the works.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MelWares
Charlene K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Winnipeg South, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at our newly renovated Comfort Inn Winnipeg South. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Guest satisfaction is very important to us at the Comfort Inn and we value all feedback from our guests. I am sorry to hear you were not able to try out our new Hot Breakfast. We serve the Hot Breakfast daily from 6:30 to 9:30am so maybe on your next stay you can join us. Or if you are traveling again soon you can try out one of our newly renovated Comfort Inn's in Brandon, Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Swift Current, Edmonton or Winnipeg Airport location.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn Winnipeg so for work. It took a little while to check in, but I think they were training a new employee. Once I got to the room though I was surprised and happy. The room I had had a king bed a couch chair and all the other regular manatees it was huge. The bathroom was double the size of most hotels. Tons of room to stretch out and relax for the evening. The bed was also comfortable which is a must in my mind. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in the city.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank theGrant1
Charlene K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Winnipeg South, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor so that others can be assured of the level of service they will receive when they visit our hotel.

We have recently been fully renovated and added the King bedded rooms, I am happy to say we have had lots of great comments on our renovations.

Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you during your next visit to Winnipeg.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The property is fresh, clean and a nice place to stay. What really made my stay great was the happy, efficient staff that seemed to really take pride in their job. Charm helped me (and a number of other guests) get checked in with a smile and really made my stay here great!

Thanks Charm!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dcaplan
Charlene K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Winnipeg South, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Charm is a great asset to our team and I will ensure that she sees your post. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you next time you travel to Winnipeg.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We chose this hotel because of the proximity to the perimeter around Winnipeg. The outside of the hotel nearly made us want to find another place, but it was late and we had driven a long time. The desk clerk was very friendly and capable. Once in the room, we were very happy with it. We only stayed one night, but it was comfortable. It was also within walking distance of at least one restaurant, and hot breakfast was included. Can't beat it for the price.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Seahorse825

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see that you
did enjoy your stay. We are very pleased to offer the new Hot Breakfast as well as our new
breakfast room. We hope to see you again should you be traveling to Winnipeg.