Victoria Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airportpool areabunk bedswater slidesgreat pooltheme suitefront desk staffhot tuba great staylots of parkingguest roomsfree shuttlehotel restaurantmain floorconferencejoesdino
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were so impressed of the services we received from the staff. Even in small details they were so fast and reliable. Our big event was a complete success with the help of all the staff on that day. The night manager Aries Lee was in complete control on that day. She always made sure that everything goes well and attended to. It was indeed a excellent service.

• Stayed: July 2014
victoriainnmanager, Director of Sales at Victoria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you, for great comment and specifically for mentioning a staff member that made your trip better. We like to acknowledge all our staff for a great job, but there is nothing more rewarding to people then seeing their names in Lights. Thank you again we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I didn't find a single thing wrong with my stay in fact it exceeded my expectations.
It was so super clean and the staff was so friendly and the pool also a plus. It was right by the airport and I got a free ride on their complimentary shuttle bus. It is definitely the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to the Victoria inn for providing a free room for Myself and a support driver as I bike across canada raising money and awareness for PKU. The Victoria inn was great. I was impressed by the service the cleanliness and the restaurant has a great breakfast. If you are in Winnipeg this is a great place to stay. And if you have kids they will surely love the pool.

• Stayed: June 2014
victoriainnmanager, Director of Sales at Victoria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for your lovely review and good luck on the rest of your journey.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here because I won a free night stay and I was pleasantly surprised. The gentleman I had who checked me in was fantastic. The pool was good the kids loved it, however there were alot of unaccompanied young kids in the pool. The room was ok was a few things were not cleaned properly but overall it was good.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
victoriainnmanager, Director of Sales at Victoria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Very sorry that we missed on a cleaning issue. We will be reviewing with our housekeeping staff.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great Hotel, I stay at the Victoria Inn, every time I go to Winnipeg. Easy to get too, Close to the Airport. The Staff is always great to deal with. I would recommend this hotel for anyone catching a flight from the airport to people looking for a weekend getaway.
Already Looking forward to my next Stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
victoriainnmanager, Director of Sales at Victoria Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you, for your raving review. We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our hotel. As a regular guest please make sure that your have a Rewards Card. Rewards are available for all purchases of hotel rooms or in our restaurant. See you on your next visit.