TripAdvisor
So Fun!

Reviewed October 3, 2019
342kaitlynj
Winnipeg, Canada
Unique co-operative experience for the family

Reviewed July 10, 2019
Crystal R

Recommended experiences in and around Winnipeg
from $20.00
More Info
from $42.67
More Info
All reviews wall climbing gaming area super fun great concept new concept water fountain an absolute blast different levels mini cakes awesome experience a lot of fun birthday parties team building escape room activated laser hoops
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2019

Myself and a few friends when to Activate recently and had so much fun. We had very friendly staff helping us check in, and explain to us what the process is. They provide one locker per reservation which is very nice.
The rooms are creative and interactive. One room wasn't working properly when we were there, but the staff fixed it quickly so that we could go back and enjoy the room. I saw groups of many different ages enjoying the rooms as well. I would recommend to anyone. Not complaints.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

We didn't really know what to expect, and we were very surprised on how much fun we had. The games require teamwork and communication and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will definitely be back again.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 30, 2019

Lots of great fun with our staff! We split into 2 groups and attempted to conquer the challenges before us. Other than carpet burn from one room, it was a blast!! Maybe remove the carpet and replace with matts?

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 14, 2019

The only thing they need to update is being able to access waiver forms online so you can have them signed by parents before attending

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

I literally never write reviews, but I had to make an exception for Activate Games. I have never seen or played ANYTHING like this and we are so fortunate to have something like this in our city. Amazing games, all completely unique, with different modes and variations within the same games. - dodging lasers, shooting lasers, shooting hoops, mental gymnastics in combination with physical movement - this place has it all. I can't recommend it highly enough. A cool RFID system for keeping track of points, amazing flow between games, incredible design. So much to love!!

Thank you for bringing this to Winnipeg. I'll be bringing everyone I know here!

Date of experience: May 2019