TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Family Fun Night

Great place to have a fun time with family. Very fun to play the games and compete against... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2019
tylerjesse24
Selkirk, Canada
via mobile
So Fun!

Myself and a few friends when to Activate recently and had so much fun. We had very friendly staff... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
342kaitlynj
Winnipeg, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Winnipeg
from $20.00
More Info
from $42.67
More Info
All reviews wall climbing gaming area super fun great concept new concept water fountain an absolute blast different levels mini cakes awesome experience a lot of fun birthday parties team building escape room activated laser hoops
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

We went here as a family of seven for my husbands birthday. I was looking for something different to do for his 40th so made an online booking. Booking process was easy reservation was made without a problem. When we arrived everything we checked in without issue. My only negative about this place was that although I did make a booking for 7 and we did all show up, since making the booking I sadly acquired a spinal injury and am not currently able to be very mobile (I need a stick to get around no lifting or bending) and my father in laws gout was playing up so neither of us could really participate. I did explain this at the desk and they said it wasn’t all activity based but to be honest I was unable to participate in any of the games and my father in law I think 2 so really was a waste of money for us 2 and I think that could have been handled better rather than making us pay. That said the rest of the family can’t wait to go back and we ranged in age from teens to 60. All in all a very well thought out enjoyable gameplay experience just think they need to be able to address any disabilities a little better

2  Thank michelleh413
Reviewed March 10, 2019

This activity is the top ranked in Winnipeg for a reason - fun, fun fun! These rooms are very creative - it's like you are in a video game! The time just flies by!

2  Thank Gobstopper80
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Whether you are visiting to Winnipeg, or if you live here this is a must try for everyone. You need to be in groups of 3-5 and the games are geared for team play. Your kids could definitely come (recommended 10 or older, but smaller children could play the easier levels), and when we were there, there was a birthday party going on, but it never felt like we had to wait longer then 30 seconds to enter a room. It has a futuristic feel to it, and from start to finish the entire experience was great - from the staff, atmosphere, and the challenges in each room. The other great part is there are still so much more options to try when we come again (each room has a variety of games to choose from). The price is very reasonable for the entertainment you get for 90 minutes. I have 3 kids, and they have already decided that their birthday parties will be there, and I would imagine that for businesses this would be ideal for a night of entertainment and team building. Try it out, you won't regret it!

Reviewed March 6, 2019

I have been to Activate 4 times all ready and LOVE it. I have gone with adult friends, my nephews and there preteen friends, and for a staguette, It is truly one of its kind and so fun. We got to the hour mark and were pleasantly tired and had plenty of time to try rooms out more than twice. The staff were super friendly and very thorough explaining what to expect and how to Activate as much fun as possible. I would recommend Activate to everyone over maybe 8 years old.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Sylvia F
Reviewed February 23, 2019

This is a brand new games attraction in Winnipeg and I LOVE IT and I will return! Me and my friends had a great time! It is very physical ( and I am not very fit ) but it was still incredibly fun. I loved the wall climbing and the lasers the best! Its ages 10+ but was designed for adults.

Date of experience: February 2019