TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Family Fun Night

Great place to have a fun time with family. Very fun to play the games and compete against... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2019
tylerjesse24
Selkirk, Canada
via mobile
So Fun!

Myself and a few friends when to Activate recently and had so much fun. We had very friendly staff... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
342kaitlynj
Winnipeg, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Winnipeg
from $20.00
More Info
from $42.67
More Info
All reviews wall climbing gaming area super fun great concept new concept water fountain an absolute blast different levels mini cakes awesome experience a lot of fun birthday parties team building escape room activated laser hoops
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Whether you are visiting to Winnipeg, or if you live here this is a must try for everyone. You need to be in groups of 3-5 and the games are geared for team play. Your kids could definitely come (recommended 10 or older, but smaller children could play the easier levels), and when we were there, there was a birthday party going on, but it never felt like we had to wait longer then 30 seconds to enter a room. It has a futuristic feel to it, and from start to finish the entire experience was great - from the staff, atmosphere, and the challenges in each room. The other great part is there are still so much more options to try when we come again (each room has a variety of games to choose from). The price is very reasonable for the entertainment you get for 90 minutes. I have 3 kids, and they have already decided that their birthday parties will be there, and I would imagine that for businesses this would be ideal for a night of entertainment and team building. Try it out, you won't regret it!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019

I have been to Activate 4 times all ready and LOVE it. I have gone with adult friends, my nephews and there preteen friends, and for a staguette, It is truly one of its kind and so fun. We got to the hour mark and were pleasantly tired and had plenty of time to try rooms out more than twice. The staff were super friendly and very thorough explaining what to expect and how to Activate as much fun as possible. I would recommend Activate to everyone over maybe 8 years old.

1  Thank Sylvia F
Reviewed February 23, 2019

This is a brand new games attraction in Winnipeg and I LOVE IT and I will return! Me and my friends had a great time! It is very physical ( and I am not very fit ) but it was still incredibly fun. I loved the wall climbing and the lasers the best! Its ages 10+ but was designed for adults.

Reviewed February 19, 2019

Being active escape room goers, we decided to try out Activate Games. I was very impressed with how everything operated. It felt like we time-traveled into the future. Each room being a different style of activity made it feel like we entered the Grid from Tron. The desire to replay a room over and over makes the odds of revisiting almost a guarantee. I can only imagine that with the additions of even more rooms types, the potential for endless fun is inevitable. Shout out to the construction team, the engineers, the interface programmers, the staff, and everyone else involved in making this otherworldly experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 18, 2019

Decided to come try Activate out after a friend had seen an ad online. Wow, were we blown away! We had no idea what to expect for this, but we left so impressed. Multiple game rooms with different challenges within those, each with varying levels of difficulties. Some rooms catering more to physical coordination, some to speed, and some to cognitive/thinking process.

I liked it so much I went with a different group the next night, including my mom (age 60), and my niece (age 12). The easy adaptability of each game allowed for a great experience no matter the group that you go with.

I would recommend wearing something you can move around in (t-shirt, flexible pants, running shoes). Not something to go to in dress clothes or heels due to the activities involved.

The friendly and helpful staff, combined with the affordability make this an awesome activity for any group, and day of the week. The scheduling process works incredibly well to prevent any long waits to get into the games. The time passes very fast, but you definitely will get your money's worth.

I would absolutely recommend you try this out!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction