Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Family Fun Night

Great place to have a fun time with family. Very fun to play the games and compete against... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2019
tylerjesse24
Selkirk, Canada
via mobile
So Fun!

Myself and a few friends when to Activate recently and had so much fun. We had very friendly staff... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
342kaitlynj
Winnipeg, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Winnipeg
from $20.00
More Info
from $42.67
More Info
All reviews wall climbing gaming area super fun great concept new concept water fountain an absolute blast different levels mini cakes awesome experience a lot of fun birthday parties team building escape room activated laser hoops
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2019

I've been to Activate Games 4 times in the past 2 weeks and I can honestly say I will keep going regularly. Not only is this attraction fun, but it's also a very great way to build teamwork, communication and not to mention a healthy body.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We had an absolute blast at Activate Games! We had a double date and everyone had a super fun time playing and working together!
The premise is that you and your team of 3-5 people go into different game rooms they have to try to “win”. Each room has different levels, and some rooms have different game types with different levels. For example, the Hoops room might have a Simon Says game, or a trivia game. Most rooms give you the option for a tutorial, but some didn’t.
Our favourite game was Words. I won’t try to explain it here, but when you’re there it’s around the corner, so don’t miss it!
I thought I’d like the Laser game more than I did though. The “safe zone” was a little too small and trying to navigate the changing lasers was a little too tricky for our inexperienced (less than athletic) group in the beginner level. The Grid and Super Grid as well as Pipes were also super fun though!
As the evening progressed, I found we spent more and more time waiting to get into a room. It wasn’t crazy, but I would be kind of annoyed if I spent half my time waiting for a room to become available. Hopefully they don’t adjust the numbers to add more people without adding more rooms as time goes on.
This would be excellent for kids (website says 10 & up), a double date, a work team building or just a group of friends.
Be aware that it is physical. To play some games (Laser, Trench) you need to be able to crawl, and obviously, the Climbing room needs you to be able to wall climb!
I’m already planning my next trip. It’s so fun and you need to try it out!

Reviewed February 11, 2019

excellent time! friendly staff, good prices and awesome games! Would, and have gone again. Good exercise for both body and mind with a wide array of games to play. Its fast paced so you feel excited and also have short wait times for your favorite rooms.

Reviewed February 11, 2019

Winnipeg can get very cold during the winter, and the amount of indoor activities is a bit lack luster. Activate provides a new exciting way to spend the day in Winnipeg. We only booked 90minutes, but could have stayed all day! I've been telling everyone I've seen since they need to try it!

Reviewed February 11, 2019

Hi Adam, my personal experience was great, the staff were all friendly, everything was great... my friends and I all had an awesome time!! I prefer this place over The Escape! We are already thinking of coming back lol!!