“Wonderful!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riverstone Spa (Inn at the Forks)
Ranked #3 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Winnipeg
Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I just had a massage at the Riverstone Spa at the Inn at the Forks in Winnipeg. It's a wonderful spa; very relaxing and beautifully decorated. Katie gave me the massage and it was like she had four hands! It was wonderful. I highly recommend and would go back in a second!

1 Thank buddy808

Manitoba
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Spa Experience”
Reviewed January 30, 2009

For christmas a girlfriend and I had received spa packages for the Riverstone Spa from our spouses. We had our apt's last evening. The spa is absolutly beautiful; love the decor. Sitting in the rest area was relaxing enough!
My technician was wonderful, they are very dedicated and take great pride in their work. We had the aroma wrap, aroma full body message and a parrafin treatment. Worth every penny, I will be a new frequent flyer to this spa!
The only part I can not thrive about from our visit would be the front receptionists'. As we were leaving, they seemed flustered and overwhelmed with how to work the debit machine, I was incorrectly charged and then ended up misplacing our cards... must have been a hard long day.

5 Thank deener07