“One Word...."Relaxing"”

Riverstone Spa (Inn at the Forks)
Ranked #3 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Winnipeg
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I recently experienced the Anti-gravity foot and hand treatment at this Spa. Wow, what a pleasant surprise. Upon entering the facility, I thought is seemed quite small but was definitly well run facility. I am quite picky when it comes to cleanliness and this one hits the mark. I felt extremely relaxed and comfortable from the moment I entered the doors. The staff are very professional and experienced. The treatment took me by surprise, as you enter the room and take your seat in the chair, you are asked to choose your colors and then the relaxation begins. You lay back, close your eyes as they place a cool eye mask over your eyes and the treatment begins. From that moment on your eyes are shut until the whole treatment is completed. You do not see any of the scrubbing,filing, and painting and the best part no unnecessary conversation. Just lay back and let them do their job in the peace and quiet of the facility. Soft music lulls you into a deep relaxation, what more could you want. I have visited some of the top hotel spa's for this treatment and I can say I have found my new favorite.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Events for a 50 minute massage, after the new renovations. Things are bright and fresh although I liked the old dark river rock. The massage was very good, I live the duvet in the bed, therapist was great, my only complaint is with the addition if steam room and sauna the configuration if the women's change area is poorly structured. If there would have been more than 2 people it was a no go. Highly recommend it for quiet and relax especially in the lounge with lemon grass tea and snacks before it after services.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The staff is incredibly helpful and great to deal with. My wife and I will definitely return.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Had a pedi. at the spa but found the spa lacking although the pedi. treatment I received was good
however the relaxation area was small and lacked an assortment of refreshments. Parking was very hard because its location at the forks. In conclusion I would recommend the Oasis Spa at the Clarion were parking is free, trestments less costly and the relaxation area amply stocked with a variety refreshments

2  Thank DRegehr
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I had the pleasure of having a manicure at the Riverstone. The service and staff were excellent and the manicure was top notch. Definitely recommend!!