“Best Place for Thai Food”
Review of Magic Thailand

Magic Thailand
Ranked #338 of 1,697 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have recently reviewed a restaurant that is underserving of it's current listing as 18 in Winnipeg, how it got this rating I have no idea and it made me ponder . . . perhaps more people in Winnipeg need to write positive reviews about their great experiences. Magic Thai is a hidden gem just past the Arlington Bridge. I have dined at this establishment many times for dinner and business lunch. The family that owns and operates Magic Thai are so pleasant. The food is amazing and so incredibly delicious. Anything off the menu is fresh and tasty.

1  Thank Princesstamtam55

Reviewed January 24, 2013

It is a very sketchy neighbourhood and I can't see tourists driving around to find this place. I would not recommend going here late at night or even in the dark! However, the thai food is very good. I love their mango fruit shake, it brings me right back to a thai beach. They have a typical Thai restaurant menu, and some different dishes thrown in. I enjoy the green chilli with udon and beef. I like their crab ragoon as well. Their pad thai is tasty and like I have had in thailand. the prices are on the low end. It is definitely not a fancy place to eat, but it is tasty! I love it!

2  Thank asiatrip2007Winnipeg
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love Magic Thailand and have been coming to this restaurant for years. In fact when I lived outside of Winnipeg whenever I was in town I always made a point to have dinner there.
I love the green udon noodles and the mee Krop. We always get the crab Rangoon as an appetizer. The service is great, prices are reasonable and the staff are friendly. The area is bit sketchy but the great food makes it totally worthwhile!
A must when in Winnipeg!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

In the tradition of frat Winnipeg ethnic restaurants! Very good food, comprehensible menu, casual atmosphere and great value

Reviewed March 28, 2012

It's a little sketchy walking up, as it's not in the best area of town, but the food is great, and service is quick.