Days Inn & Suites - Thompson
  • Pool
Thompson Lodge(Thompson)
$96
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboston pizzaplace to stayminute walkat homevariety of choiceswould highly recommend a stay herewithout hesitationin townbusinesspatbedscanadawinter
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Comfortable, clean and friendly. Staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful. Made me feel at home, especially Pat who drove me to work on my last day! My room was really nice, clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great too, nice variety. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Vivian R
Pat S, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Thompson, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Vivian, The staff and l appreciate your kind words. We are very pleased to hear that your stay was outstanding. We take pride on going the extra mile We look forward in seeing you again.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have travelled extensively for both pleasure and business and found this Days Inn to be one of the best places to stay. From the time you book in until the time you leave the staff is very accomodating. The rooms are ALWAYS spotless and all the amentities you would want. You are away from the Downtown area (a plus for me) so the stay is nice and quiet. The only time I won't stay here is when it's booked solid because it is so nice.

Room Tip: never had a bad room and I have stayed there many times over the past 5 years
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hello, The staff and l appreciate your kind words. We are very pleased to hear your stays are outstanding. I always look forward to making your reservations. We take pride in what we do.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed for one night on a business trip. At first the property did not look too appealing but inside the room were in great shape with LCD TV etc. The breakfast was excellent and overall the service was very good. Boston Pizza was next door for the added convenience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stay here while on business in Thompson. The hotel is always clean and ready upon my arrival. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is always delicious. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The Boston Pizza next door is always a nice choice.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Spent three nights here. Though I would consider this a middle-of-the-road hotel I was very impressed with cleanliness of the room and hotel in general.

Decent size room with a sitting area incl couch, chair, mini fridge, microwave & television at the front; bedroom with desk & television far-side; and super-small bathroom in-between (fortunately the sink is outside by itself however).

Nights were a bit chilly since the bedroom’s furnace wasn’t working; fortunately the baseboard heater in the sitting area was, so it helped somewhat (kept it on MAX). Problem was reported to the front desk right away but unfortunately wasn’t fixed before check-out.

Sound-proofing is not stellar; my room was on the bottom floor and I could easily hear people walking around upstairs. That aside, lateral noise was virtually non-existent.
The WiFi connection ID had about 6 different variations; that meant having to try least half of them before something worked. Not sure what’s up with that (?).

In summary, despite some minor shortcomings I would recommend this hotel. For sake of comparison, there is probably only one other hotel I would try next time I’m in Thompson.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SwimBikeRun_RMc
Pat S, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Thompson, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for your comment. I'm quite disappointed that the heater was not fixed before your departure. We appreciate hearing from our guests regarding the good things we are doing and also the areas we need to improve. We look forward in seeing you again