“Book here and you will not regret it !!”

Best Western Thompson Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Thompson
Winnipeg, Canada
“Book here and you will not regret it !!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I visited Thompson with a few co-workers on business June 6-8 and was pleasantly surprised with both the hotel and staff. We also rented out the conference room for a presentation for the day.
Everything went off without a hitch and was prepared beyond our expectations. Big thank you to Ethel who organized the hotel stay and conference room. She was very pleasant to deal with as well as other staff.
You can tell the staff is customer service orientated as they are always smiling and pleased to help you with anything. The hotel offers a free continental breakfast with all the amenities. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I am in Thompson. This hotel is the jewel of the north.

Room Tip: Rooms on SW corner are quiet
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Pegcitytravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Thompson, Canada
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I am a local Photographer in Thompson, MB and was looking for a beautiful suite to host a full day photo shoot for 10 clients. I went to visit the Best Western the day they opened in Thompson and was immediately impressed when I walked in the front door. The decor was very modern, clean and welcoming. The front desk staff greeted me right away with a smile and were more than willing to answer all of my questions. I was even more impressed when the hotel owner came out to meet me and took the time to give me a tour of the hotel so I could compare the suites and ensure it was exactly what I was looking for. The layout, design, colour, decor and lighting was just amazing...so much more than I wanted for my shoot!!! I was also told my clients were more than welcomed to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast on the morning of the shoot as well as coffee and juice during the day. It was very important that my clients were treated well during the day and I was more than comfortable booking with the Best Western after the treatment they gave me on the day I booked.

My photo shoot was held yesterday and just as I expected, the experience was above my expectations!!! My husband and I were treated like royalty as were all 10 of my clients, Hairstylist and Make-up Artist. The staff were accommodating to all of our needs and did not hesitate to help us with anything we required during the day. The room was fresh, clean and well stocked just as I wanted as well. As each of my clients arrived they commented on how friendly the front desk staff were and how beautiful the hotel was designed. This seemed to put everyone in a great mood and set the tone for the day. Thanks to the Best Western, my marathon shoot day was a huge success and I will most certainly be returning for my next one.

After such an amazing day, my husband and I decided to spend the night at the hotel. We had a very quiet and comfortable sleep. The beds and pillows were just what we needed after a long day. In the morning we tried the complimentary breakfast...WOW! We have stayed in many hotels all over Canada, the USA and other All Inclusive resorts and this was by far over the top for a complimentary breakfast. There were so many choices, including eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, toast, muffins, yoghurt, cereal, oatmeal, juice coffee and more.

You have my recommendation 100%!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Sarah_Balyk
Travelers also viewed these Thompson hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Interior Inn and Executive Suites
Mystery Lake Motor Hotel
Mystery Lake Motor Hotel
#1 of 5 in Thompson

Been to Best Western Thompson Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Thompson Hotel & Suites

Property: Best Western Thompson Hotel & Suites
Address: 205 Mystery Lake Road, Thompson, Manitoba R8N 1S6, Canada (Formerly BEST WESTERN Thompson Hotel & Suites)
Location: Canada > Manitoba > Thompson
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Thompson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Thompson Hotel & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Thompson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Thompson Hotel & Suites Manitoba