“OK but Expensive”
Review of Velvet Dip

Velvet Dip
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Brandon
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The ice cream is fabulous, but the price point is a little high.
The hot fudge sundae is the best in Brandon though.

1  Thank DeniseR23

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was passing through Brandon this summer on a road trip across Canada, and, after going on their website, couldn't stand to miss this ice cream place. Only ice cream shop I've ever been to that has had "dips" other than chocolate. I ordered the Blue Raspberry dip and the person I was with ordered the Strawberry Dip. We were both really pleased with the ice cream, but more with the idea of having different-flavored dipped cones. Great creative idea, and if you're going through Brandon, you definitely have to stop here.

2  Thank AlbertaTourist77
Reviewed September 30, 2012

They have the best Ice cream in Brandon its creamy and delicious.They sundaes are to die for and their selection is great.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I like to go to the Velvet Dip each summer when we visit family in Brandon. We are always pleasantly surprised with the types of treats they dream up.

Our favorite this summer was the "Big Bertha." Anything that combines nutella, chocolate and sea salt is brilliant. You can also get your cone dipped in wasabi peas or curried coconut.

We look forward to seeing what they come up with next summer.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great ice cream treats. So many items you cannot eat them all in one summer.