“Great pizza!”

Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Brandon
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Marino's classic pizza is our family fav. Good value for your money, nice atmosphere, clean and affordable.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I ate here last week for the second time. It is always a challenge to find comfortable, clean, restaurants with friendly staff and great food, particularly in smaller places like Brandon. Marino's is a medium-sized restaurant located in a new building. There is a small parking lot right outside the door. The place is all about the pizza. We have had the sampler with friends, which features 4 different types of Pizza-- it's a good introduction to the flavors. The second time we went, we ordered the Greek pizza with feta and spinach. It was buttery tasting, with a thick, though crispy crust. It came to the table hot, straight out of the oven. We also ordered the 'real' Greek salad, which is made up of cucumbers, and tomatoes, onions, green peppers, feta, calamari olives, and spiced vinaigrette. The tomatoes were pale and lacked much resemblance to field-ripened, summer tomatoes, but it is January in Manitoba-- we won't be too hard on the place for having the misfortune to not have much access to great produce. The service is very friendly, and although the restaurant is quite open, we were there later in the evening (around 8 PM on a week night) and it was not at all busy so we had plenty of privacy. Prices are very reasonable. Overall, this is our favorite place for Pizza anywhere.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The pizza is great, try the Chicken Mediterranean.
The service is friendly.
Price is reasonable.
They should get rid of the large TV's on every wall. They take away from the restaurant atmosphere.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was in town for a week and look up Marino's for dinner and was certainly impressed. The pizza was to die for and overall experience was great. It was reasonably priced and had a lot of selection on the menu. If you are in town make a point to go for dinner there you won't leave hungary and likely will have dinner for the next day too!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've been coming to Marino's for years and their food is still amazing. My favourite is their BBQ chicken pizza and spanokopita pizza. The service is really great too. The only thing I don't like since the new owners took over, is that they installed 3 huge televisions right over the tables on every wall. I find it so hard to concentrate on my friends/family when they have America's Funniest Home Videos playing over our heads. I see everyone else too craning their necks to watch T.V. It's unfortunate because this used to be the place I came with family to talk and enjoy a great meal. It's more difficult to make the decision to come here based solely on the huge T.V.s. It's too bad.