“As good as the popular brand”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chicken Delight

Chicken Delight
Ranked #75 of 134 Restaurants in Brandon
Ottawa
“As good as the popular brand”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We are on an extended stay in Brandon and for starter, It's a difficult task to order delivery food when your are the hotel , even more we are very limited in choices(less then 10 in that area) . So after reviewing some reviews, I decided to give them a try. I ordered the Junior special, with an extra medium fries... we were 3 persons ( one of us eating for 2 and 2 regular eater). In all the reviews I have read, no one mentioned that the portions were for real-man (meaning like my friend who is eating for 2) . I was very surprised that we had more then plenty, so way too much fries. We had a left over of 3 pieces of chicken, one gravy and a medium fries.
The taste, very very good, it arrived and was still hot , no fat dripping when you take a bite, crispy coating. Fast delivery, price reasonable.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank LineBoutinActress

Red Deer, Canada
“Good chicken”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I often eat here when I travel through Brandon. I enjoy the fried chicken and occassionally have their lunch buffet which includes the chicken, chinese dishes, perogies, pizza and numerous other dishes.

The restaurant itself doesn't look like much when you walk in but the food is good so I don't pay much attention to the decor. The prices are reasonable and the service is fast. Often I have my off the menu meal served within 10 minutes which is great for not taking up my whole lunch break.

This restaurant always seems busy especially at lunch time. Lots of people go for the buffet which I think is priced around $12.

Visited December 2012