Stayed here for 1 night during a roadtrip across Canada & US. May have had a coupon for it. Think it cost around $50-60. The staff were friendly & courteous & the motel was comfortable if nothing special. We had a look at the pool & slides which looked like fun for kids but we didn't try it out (although we usually do!). We took a walk down the road in the evening (which wasn't easy with the lack of sidewalks & roadworks!) & we ate at a steakhouse (Montana __?) which was very good. Would recommend to travellers on a tight budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family oriented, family operated full service hotel/motel. On site facilities include an indoor waterslide and pool, restaurant, banquet facilities and Brandon's hottest nightclub. Free wireless internet access. Close to the Trans Canada Highway and all of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Trails West Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails West Hotel Brandon
- Trails West Inn Brandon, Manitoba