“A solid experience”

Ranked #2 of 135 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Irish, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kicked up Casual Dining.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Their salt-and-pepper wings are good. I found them to be full of flavor. I wasn't quite as impressed with the nachos. They tasted a bit bland. However, the crème brûlée dessert was among the best I've ever tried. Recommended.

1  Thank Brian H
There are newer reviews for The Dock on Princess

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place was recommended by people we were visiting in town. The food was delicious; I highly recommend their heirloom spinach dip and creme brulee. The kitchen lost our check and it was very busy so they didn't immediately notice the error, we ended up waiting a long time for a food, but they apologized, comped the meals, drinks and desserts (and we were so busy talking we didn't even really care about the wait). The main bar part was very crowded but we sat out front and their was virtually no noise. Great place.

1  Thank rj7341
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Iv been in several times, and had an ok experience. Recently we went in, and on the door said they closed at 2, and there were about 25-30 people. At 11:30 they closed down because she said it wasent "busy enough" so last call was 15 minutes ago. I was really dissapointed! We ended up going to double decker, had an awesome server and spent over $100!

For a new business, don't ever turn away paying costumers just because you didn't want to work that night!

1  Thank Yogalady2
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had the turkey avocado wrap special for lunch and it was excellent. The food had great flavor and was fresh. Highly recommend.

1  Thank SandyTrus
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Met for lunch here on a recommendation and was not disappointed, the staff maintained a high energy and enthusiasm. I thought the food took a little long to come to the table but when it did it was very tasty. I would visit again!

1  Thank Gordtgr