“A cute diner”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I heard the breakfasts here are fabulous (you can even see this sentiment in the reviews down below) but I went for lunch. The food I had (perogies, soup, and salad bar) was good and exactly what you would expect from a little diner like this. Great value.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We go quite regularly to Komfort Kitchen. Meals are always delicious. They have catered parties for us. Food is always a hit with guests.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

LOVE this place. They do a great brunch buffet; they have these small pastries with a cherry on top which are SO good. And everything else you could want--waffles, sausage, bacon, fruit, and so on. I've also been here for the menu breakfast and really enjoyed that as well. Get there the second it opens (or maybe an hour late is better!) for the breakfast buffet because it's very popular. My only complaint is that my husband and I basically did a tour of most of the steak places in town one month and we finally went to Komfort Kitchen for dinner for the first time... and I was underwhelmed. I actually ordered the pistachio crusted salmon... it was kind of blah... maybe I should have ordered the ribeye or something, after all. Nice appetizer and dessert however.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Tiny little place, server an above average breakfast.

Wait staff was pleasant and charming, food was hot and quick, there was lots of roadside parking.

Food was good, I would go again.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went for a Friday morning breakfast with work colleagues. Restaurant was busy, obviously popular. Breakfast was excellent. HUge breakfast with homemade shredded hash browns, bacon & egg & cheese sandwich on English muffin and a bowl of fresh fruit. Service was good. Payment taken at table. Will come again when in town.