“Brand new”

Best Western Plus Brandon Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Brandon
Reviewed July 30, 2012

you can still smell the fresh paint! big room, nice beds (two double queens). nice and modern decor. Bathroom is good sized and has very new fixtures etc. I wish I could stay for more than the one night I'm staying. Exactly what you'd expect from a modern best western. do stay here!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Loved it! Super clean and fresh. Awesome pool with water slide though maybe a little chilly and no real shallow end for little kids. Hot tub was out of order but sauna was working. Pretty easy to find. Make sure to ask for their best rate. Saved us 20$ for the night.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Trip west to Swift Current from Ontario through the States and back through Canada. A lot of hotels, most okay, some a disappointment. This hotel, so fantastic (even pricewise). When we opened the door to the room I was almost breathless. Had just spent nearly as much per night in Swift Current for a not very good hotel with a pool and slide out of order and a marginal room. If you are thinking of staying here, DO IT!!! Our son and daughter-in-law loved the great waterslide after a long driving day and the room was 5 star!! Also a fridge and microwave, free wi-fi. Breakfast room is on the small side but the room makes up for everything.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We arrived at the Best Western for our early check-in since we had a wedding to go to. The staff at the front desk were super nice and accommodating! The room was very clean and modern. My son,9, loved the waterslide at the pool! The hot tub was out of commission which was a shame but over all the stay was excellent!
The staff were super friendly except for the breakfast lady.
Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a really nice hotel. The room was spacious and quiet and the beds were really comfy. One suggestion would be to have a shower seat available for the tub - otherwise the accessibility was great.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TravellingWithWheels
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Very comfortable and well appointed rooms.It's a newer hotel which is readily apparent when you check in to your room. Very friendly hotel staff. Room includes a hot breakfast but unfortunately as the power was out we had to settle for continental but not a problem as there was still plenty of choices. After we checked in we received a call from the front desk that for some reason our credit card wasn't working and could I go over my credit card information again. Turns out this was a scam. Apparently they call hotels at random and as calls are automated ie you punch in a room number and the caller is instantly connected. Apparently these scammers were working hotels in the Brandon area. .

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jakobj
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Best Western Brandon Inn. I appreciate your taking the time to write and hope you will
accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.
To prevent further problem due to credit card scam, we deactivated automated transfer feature on our call system. All incoming calls go to front desk to verify guest name and room number before transfer calls. Also, we put the notice that credit card information should not be asked on the phone after checking in, and inform all guest when checking in.
I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy
one.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Stayed at this very new hotel over the past May long Weekend. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It is a very new hotel and not very busy at all. I always request the top floor of a hotel when I stay and they were very accommodating. I think we had the whole top floor to ourselves most of the weekend. This hotel is very handy to Brandon. You do not hear any highway traffic at all.
The breakfast is included and it is very good. When they are busy, they have bacon and sausages out, but not everyday, which would have been nice. The muffins were a bit dried out, but they offered ready made breakfast sandwiches that I recommend. We took ours up to our room and microwaved them there. The coffee is good.
They have flat screen TVs everywhere. The pool is real nice, but you are kind of on display to the main lobby when you swim . Everyone can see the pool as they walk in, but they have a great waterside. The pool was out of order?!? when we arrived the first night, so that was a little disappointing. They also have a wonderful gym with all new equipment.
Our second day there, I had to ask for more shampoo and conditioner, and they only had given us only one bar of soap, but when I asked for more the girl at the front desk was very generous in supplying me with more.
Over all I would stay there again, the price was right and it was very nice to be in such a new hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter and have great view of the sunset