“Friendly service, excellent food”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza, pasta, subs, poutine, salads, appetizers and more. High quality, great tasting food; exceptional service. Delivery, pick-up or Dine-in. Family Owned for 32 years. Call or order online today!!!
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our friends recommended this restaurant to us, and we had the chance to eat from there when we were in town for a hockey tournament. We phoned and placed a takeout order, and had excellent service over the phone. We went to pick it up, and it was ready on time and was fresh and hot. The pizza was fantastic, and the Greek salad is a must to order. She even provided us with plates, napkins and plastic cutlery as we were staying in a hotel. I would definitely order from here again if I find myself hungry in Brandon! The food did not have that "mass produced" or chain restaurant taste to it. It was nothing but excellent quality all around.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Found this place via Trip Advisor. It didn't disappoint! We didn't even order off of the menu, we saw food go past our table as we sat with our menus and said, we want that and that! Everything was incredible! Very small seating capacity so if you have to wait, do it! We got the hot chicken Caesar salad and a XL meat lovers pizza and both were fantastic! Wow!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This place delivers on classic pizza. It has that great taste that I recognize from several non franchised "Greek owned" pizza joints. Yum!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Pizza was simply great, I was so hungry this pizza made my day:) I am going to be in Brandon soon so I guess that's gonna be a place

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is a very tiny, busy place...but the food is wonderful and the staff are very pleasant. We were in Brandon on a Monday...and had a brief wait for a table...but it was worth it!