“The best bread ties!”

Pizza Express
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza, pasta, subs, poutine, salads, appetizers and more. High quality, great tasting food; exceptional service. Delivery, pick-up or Dine-in. Family Owned for 32 years. Call or order online today!!!
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Super bread ties. Great pasta with lots of selections and great pizza.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

You have to check out Pizza Express. The subs, the pizza, the pasta, it's all great! I love getting the chicken fingers and onion rings. But I can't eat it all by myself, I have to share. And that is never a bad problem. I think I can handle getting too much food.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Food is amazing, especially their Roast Chicken Sub! Delivery fast, Waitresses are super polite and nice as well! Definitely a must go to whenever I'm in Brandon.

1  Thank magalop