“This is an awesome restaurant!”
Review of The Chilli Chutney - CLOSED

The Chilli Chutney
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We serve fresh east Indian food here is Brandon ,we are serving here in last 10 years as well as we do take out and delivery
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Chilli Chutney is a fantastic restaurant, authentic decor, great prices and the food is delicious. Buffet is very reasonably priced with a very good selection. A great asset to the city of Brandon.

8  Thank Merlajane

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had an excellent experience with the Indian buffet for only $15. Servers were welcoming and helpful. Quality and freshness of the food was good. Nice to have a reliable dining option in town that serves something other than fast food. Will be returning without a doubt.

5  Thank Dane N
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I found myself in Brandon on a business trip and a craving for Indian food. Stopped by Chilli Chutney as it seemed to be fairly well known.

I found the restaurant to have a nice atmosphere and friendly service, though I did find my water cup empty a few times.

The food was average indian food - I had the dinner buffet. This food was nothing to write home about, but it was not bad either. Just good, and average for indian food.

I would recommend, just don't expect anything too spectacular.

1  Thank myklrl
Reviewed April 24, 2013

It is wonderful to have ethnic Indian food! The fresh Naan bread is delicious, and comes in many varieties. They have a great buffet! Lots of wonderful menu choices as well. Generous portions, great value.

6  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We grabbed a bite to eat around 9ish, we were the only people there. Server was quite pleasant, though he seemed panicked when I asked him what he liked on the menu.

In the end we did the butter chicken, goat curry and chicken vindaloo. Food was just ok.

Unless I really wanted curry in Brandon, I wouldn't go again.