“Great food”
Review of The Chilli Chutney - CLOSED

The Chilli Chutney
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We serve fresh east Indian food here is Brandon ,we are serving here in last 10 years as well as we do take out and delivery
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great lunch buffet. Tasty food, some spicy and some not to suit everyone's needs. Want to go back soon!

5  Thank Sheena F

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We have been spoiled by a plethora of great Indian restaurants in our hometown of Vancouver so weren't sure what to expect from an Indian restaurant in the middle of the prairies! But it was really good. We went with the buffet and seeing how we were super hungry, it was a great choice. You can find the standards - Butter chicken, chickpea curry, spicy potatoes, etc. The fresh naan was fantastic - fresh and hot. The service was really good - our waiter was very friendly. The ambiance is nice as well - warm and inviting.

Was it the best Indian food we've ever had? No. But it was good and well appreciated, after spending all day outside in the cold!

6  Thank Catharine P
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised at how good everything tasted! It was nice to have something dfferent and would definitely go back

7  Thank Melissica
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went in to order and pay for a delivery for later in the evening. They had messed up before but the food was good and I thought it was fool proof if I ordered in person. WRONG !!!!!!!! Both currys tasted the same even tho one was a vinderloo they was cold, the nann was like cold rubber and guess what even tho I wrote my address down with directions they was late delivering our meal even tho it had been pre ordered 6 hours before I wanted it ( sorry if that wasn't enough time to get it right). No one bothered to say sorry about the truly bad service. I would not recommend Chilli Chutney to anyone not even my worse enemy.

1  Thank MrsDHiggs
Reviewed September 13, 2012

New owners (former cook) and take out buffet for $12. You get a large takeout dish and a small. You can pack it FULL! It already had great food, now takeout buffet. Included is naan bread for the road.

4  Thank Brock1611