“Doesn't disappoint”

Albert's Bistro
Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American, Greek, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Behind Lakeview Hotel. Best little restaurant offering Greek Food, Pizza, Seafood, Prime Rib (to die for)
Brandon, Canada
“Doesn't disappoint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I've been here a couple times with my husband. I think we both got the prime rib both times we went. Albert's is known for its prime rib, and it is very good. We also had this flambed cheese appetizer, which I forget the name of. Very tasty. We had baklava for dessert. This is a really nice hidden gem of a place, a really nice non-chain place. Unpretentious. Great value. We went the day before Valentine's Day and luckily we had a reservation because some people did seem to get turned away. It's quite a small restaurant. It's very conveniently located just off the Trans Canada highway, tucked behind Lakeview Inn and Suites. If you haven't been here, I highly recommend it. The waitresses seem like they've been there a long time... but I mean that in a good way. They seem busy, efficient, know their stuff...

• Visited February 2013

Brandon, Manitoba
“Prime Rib”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

The best prime rib in town. Good price small quaint little place. If you go you need to make reservations. Good prices too.

Visited April 2013
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
“Not worth the price”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

It was our first time we had gone and it was on valentines day so maybe the food and service was off but it all started out wrong. It is very small in there and it could have been really nice and charming if it wasnt for the tvs playing sports. The soup tasted like campbells that they addef some extra veggies to. Gross. Buns were rock hard. We always had empty glasses of water and the main meal was not very good tasting. Next time I want to pay 40 $ a meal I'll go to the keg where the atmosphere, food, and service is miles better.

Brandon,MB Canada
“beef place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Any time I want steak or a roast, this is the place to go. food is nicely done and according to my choice, could be less crowded but the good food makes up for it

Visited October 2012
Ottawa
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Small little restaurant, always full of customers, reassuring, it means that the food is always fresh, not too expensive, nice-respectful staff. I went for all the meals, they open at 11h00 am most of the days, they are mostly specialised in greek food, it's the real thing, I am very fussy , I have travelled quite a lot, and I can compare, and you just can't go wrong with that place, any time of the day, you will get what you pay for ( huge and delicious plates).

Visited November 2012