“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Brandon MB

Super 8 Brandon MB
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Brandon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Thunder Bay, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night on a cross-country road trip. It was a great location as it's literally right off the highway and I didn't have to deviate from my route. Being a super 8, honestly, I was expected an old little motel. I was really impressed as it's a really nice, clean, hotel. The room was great, clean, spacious, had super comfortable beds. The hotel itself was really clean and the staff were pleasant. There's food vending machines if you're looking for a snack, a pool and a hot tub (although the hot tub was being renovated while I was there). The continental breakfast was really good, a great selection of cereals, pastries, juices, fruit, (and all the regular stuff - tea, coffee, etc) and you can even make your own fresh waffles! - best part of my day. Overall it was a great place to stop for the night, and I've actually just booked to stay there again for my journey home!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
AGM8, Manager at Super 8 Brandon MB, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for your great review! We are proud of new property. As we reach our 1 year anniversary since reopening, we are still receiving new guests surprised at our property. I am not sure why teh hot tub was closed that day other than it being closed for cleaning. I hope you enjoy your return visit as well as the first stay! Thank you again for your wonderful review.
Stony Plain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay. The room was clean and comfortable, The staff were courteous and helpful. The continental breakfast was tasty and suited my breakfast preference

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

AGM8, Manager at Super 8 Brandon MB, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
It is always nice to hear that people appreciate and notice hard work. Our staff tries very hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay with us. Thank you for your time in reviewing Brandon Super 8 and we hope to see you in the near future.