“Well worth the price, clean with large room”

Days Inn & Suites Brandon
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Brandon
GreenLeadersBronze level
Winnipeg
“Well worth the price, clean with large room”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Nice hotel at the south end of Brandon. We have stayed here a number of times but this is my first review of this hotel. The room was quite big with a comfortable sofa and king sized bed. The staff was polite and considerate and we found the breakfast to be well laid out with a good number of choices including hot eggs, bacon, sausage and waffles. I even found the coffee to be good which is rare at a breakfast included hotel.

My only complaint is small and that would be that I did not get to use the "luke warm" tub :-) while I was there. They had a problem with the boiler so I don't think that this is a recurring problem and was only an issue for me on this occasion because my back was stiff and I really wanted to soak in a hot tub.

Well worth it.

Room Tip: We did not have a suite and still found the room to be very large. We faced the highway but did not...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Nadine K, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Brandon, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for your comments, I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed our breakfast. I invite you to come visit us again closer to Christmas, to take part in our newly renovated breakfast area. I am sorry however that you could not enjoy our hot tub, as you mentioned we did have one boiler go down on us, and we are in the process of correcting the issue. Again thank you and I hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Spent 2 days and nights. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room had an awkward layout with the bathroom sink beside the room door.
Being 6' tall I found the shower head very low, lining up with the back of my head.
Complimentary breakfast was ok.
Over all an alright place to stay, but next time I think I'll opt for a suit.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Nadine K, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Brandon, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments; I am glad you find our staff friendly. The configuration of the room with the sink separate from the bath, is so that one person may get ready while the other showers. I am sorry that the shower was cramped and not tall enough for you. I do hope that you try one of our new suites on your next visit, as they do have much taller showers.